"Ask away baby" - Dylan O'Brien

My eyes scan the room, filled with people. I hear bits and pieces of everyone's conversation as I try and squeeze my way through the seats.

I finally get to my chair and I look back to see Y/BF/N following close behind.

"Y/BF/N the seats are here. Quick they are going to start soon." I rush my best friend. Once she has caught up with me she falls into her chair with a 'thud'.

"God that was exhausting, but it's going to be totally worth it once I see my future husband." I roll my eyes as I sit in my seat next to her.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. You and Tyler Posey are destined to be together." I laugh at the playful glare she throws my way. I squirm in my chair as I try and get comfortable.

"Hey, you can't tease me about Tyler, Mrs. O'Brien." I blush at the name she calls me. I hook my finger around a loose strain of hair before pushing it back away from my blush covered cheeks.

"That's unfair. Dylan is so much hotter then Tyler. Tyler is cute yes but nowhere as close as how hot the one and only Dylan O'Brien is. So... not fair." I laugh at my friend's twisted face and pissed off expression.

"Tyler is hotter." She says quickly and before I can tell her otherwise she speaks up. "Look it's starting."

I huff in annoyance before facing the stage were a young man comes out with a captain America top and loose denim jeans, his hair is a blonde mess but in a way it suits him.

"Welcome to 2015 Comic Con. Let's start off by introducing the cast."

"The man behind it all... Jeff Davis."

"The sexy coyote... Shelley Hennig." He seems to have a thing for Shelley.

"The true Alpha..." I feel Y/BF/N perk up beside me. "...Tyler Posey."

"The handsome human... Dylan O'Brien." I feel myself rise up against the chair as I see Dylan come out from behind the stage with a big smile. My heart flutters at the sight of his scuff cover face and black backwards hat. He looks so hot.

"The screaming banshee... Holland Roden."

"The anger filled Beta... Dylan Sprayberry."

"And this seasons new cast member... Cody Christian."

The smile never leaves my face as the panel talks about the upcoming season and the filming of the last seasons. Soon they start passing around a mic, letting some of the fans ask a question to the cast.

I see a middle age woman come through the row of seats, I'm in, with a mic in her hand. I see her walk closer and I feel my hand stretch up. She spots me and smiles before coming my way. She stops in front of me and passes me the mic whispering a "Good luck" into my ear.

I stand up, feeling everyone's eyes on me. I see Tyler spot me in the cord before hearing him say. "We have a question over here." He points at me and I feel my heart leap out of my chest as everyone, including Dylan, turns my way.

"Uh I-" My eyes fly around the room until they land on a pair of familiar hazel brown eyes. Dylan smiles softly at me before mouthing to words. "Breathe." I take his advice and breathe deeply.

"I-I have a question for D-Dylan, o-only If that's okay with him." I scowl myself for stuttering.

"Ask away baby." Dylan as smoothly into the mic, sending a cheeky wink. I feel my hands get sweaty, my heart rate rising and my cheeks glowing a deep red. I feel all different emotions running through my veins.

Tears prickle in my eyes and I feel them leaking over my lashes. Dylan's smile turns into a concern face as he see me crying.

I have no Idea why I'm crying, or how to stop. All I know is all these emotions are too hard to handle and my only outlet is to cry.

I see Dylan stand up from his seat before rushing over to the edge of the stage and jumping off. My heart stops as he open his arms out and walks closer to me. He indulges me into a massive hug and I wrap my arms around his waist.

I hear the crowd awing as Dylan pulls back and kisses me on the forehead. "Did you want to come up here with me?" He gestures to the panel where I see the rest of the cast looking at us with small smiles on their faces.

I nod not able to speak. Dylan grabs my hand, leading me up the stairs onto the stage. I notice there isn't a chair for me, will I have to stand.

Dylan sits down on his chair before pulling me down. I stumble a little before resting on his lap.

I, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is sitting on THE Dylan O'Brien's lap!

I feel my cheeks burn and I try to relax but it's hard when his hands touch my waist holding me so I don't slide off his lap.

The questions go on and the cast joke around with each other, making sure to ask me questions and to include me. This must feel like to be in heaven.

"Unfortunately, that's all from the cast of Teen Wolf. Can we please have a round of a applause as they leave." He sends Shelley a flirty wink as the cast stands up. Dylan's grip on my waist tighten and he lifts me up, taking me off his lap.

"Okay, so I guess this is good-bye?" I go to turn around not knowing what I'm supposed to do, but a large hand wraps around my wrist stopping me from going.

"You don't have to leave. You can come with me and the rest of us. We'll be going to get lunch so if you want to come you're more than welcome to."

"Uh, well thankyou so much but I'm actually here with a friend and i couldn't just leave her all alone by herself. I'm so sorry though." I give a little shy smile and blush in embarrassment.

This may be my only chance to hang out with Dylan O'Brien, but i do consider myself as a good friend, and a good friend wouldn't leave them on their own.

"Well that's really sweet of you, but before you go can i get your number? I have a feeling you're someone very special, and my Mum always said, 'No matter who it is, if you ever feel like someone is special you try your hardest to keep that person in your life for as long as you can.' My Mum always had a special way of thinking, but I agree with her. So that's why I'm here, asking for your number so we can meet again and hopefully keep you in my life for as long as I can."

He gives me a little wink. Speechless, I hand him my phone so he can put his contacts in as I do the same.

He gives me a quick peck on the cheek and suddenly he's gone.

Wow.