Seeing You Naked - Preference

Stiles, please come over. It's boring in this empty house.  We can have a sleep over and watch movies and eat junk, I just got back from the shops and I brought heaps of stuff." I tried to convince my best friend Stiles over the phone. My parents were away for work and my sister has already been shipped to collage. I had the whole house to myself. So I decided to call up Stiles, my crush/best friend, to come over for a sleep over.

"Okay, just stop your whining and I'll be there in 10." With that he hung up.

I started getting everything ready and moving all the chips, lollies and chocolate in bowls. I check the time, he is already 5 minute late. I run upstairs to get dressed into more comfortable clothes.

I fully strip before I hear the door open. "Y/N, I'm he-." Stiles stopped talking when he saw me. I squealed and try to cover up. Stiles stood there, mouth agape for about a second. "Mother of Jesus Y/N!" He said while covering his eyes.

"Stiles! Get out." I yelled throwing a pillow at him.

Stiles quickly turn around only to smack right into the wall. He feel and turned around, only to see me there. He quickly scrambled to his feet and run out of my room. I heard a loud thud and a low grunt, that adorable idiot fell down the sitars.