"God I'm an idiot" - Stiles Stilinski

"Coach, do we really have to stay on this stinking bus." I saying stopping in front of the steps of the dirty yellow bus.

Coach crosses his arms, leans on his hip and gives me a sassy look. "Just get on the bus Y/L/N!"

I throw my head back and groan. "Why do you have to be such a pain in my ass Coach?" I ask as I grab the railing and pull myself up.

"Why do you have to be such a pain in my ass Coach?" He mocks me with a high pitched whiny voice.

I sigh continuing up the steps inside the bus. Once I'm on I scan around and see an empty seat on my right in the middle. I hitch my backpack higher against my shoulder and walk down the alley. I slid onto the seat and put my bag next to me so I have the whole seat to myself.

I watch as more people pile on. Boring-person, Boring-person, Boring-person, My crush, My crushes friend.

Wait.

Stiles and Scott are coming. Just my luck.

As they walk past me, they both give me a goofy smile. I growl at them and they scramble up to the end of the bus.

I've always wanted to become part of the McCall pack, but I guess being an Omega is... Okay?

To be honest it kind of sucks, not having a pack is hard, not having an anchor is really hard.

I feel my seat vibrate and see the school slowly moving.

Soon we are on the road and I'm bored out of my mind. I diced to eavesdrop on peoples conversations.

"I can't believe he said that to her-" Boring.

"Mate you should totally bang that chick, she's so h-" Gross.

"Did you know I memorized the first hundred digits of PI, 3.14159265358979323-" What the actual fuck.

"Dude, I didn't know you were over Lydia?" Wait, is that Scott?

"I was over her ages ago." I recognize that voice Stiles. This is interesting.

"Why didn't you tell me man? Who is it?" Scott asks.

"Y/N, duh." I guess they forgot I'm a werewolf.

"Really? Why? I mean, she is really mean to you, what made you like her?"

I hear Stiles growl protectively and my heart speeds up. "Come on, look at her. She's gorgeous. What can you not like about her? Yes she's a little mean and most of the time she's pissed at me, but... I couldn't really stop falling in love with her." My heart beats faster at the word love. He loves me? The cute adorable Stiles Stilinski like me?

"This is just like Lydia... Stil-" Scott sighs.

"No, it's not. I didn't feel like way with Lydia. This is stronger. Lydia was just some crush that I over exaggerated. This feeling I have when I'm around her, it's- It's different. It's so much more, so much stronger. When I was around Lydia, I didn't feel anything. It was just me thinking a girl looked pretty, I turn that into a crush and I turned it into something that wasn't real. I realize that now. What I feel with Y/N it's not made up, it's not exaggerated, its love. Scott... I really love her."

There's a long pause before Scott speaks again. "Well, congratulations man. I proud of yo-"

"She's so perfect, you know. Her hair, her smile, her eyes, her arms, her legs, her freckles... Just perfect."

I hear Scott groan and my cheeks flash a bright red.

Scott's POV

Wow, I didn't think Stiles could ever get over Lydia. Well I'm happy for him, I just hope he doesn't ramble on and on about how perfect and pretty she is.

"Well, congratulations man. I proud of yo-" I say patting Stiles' back before getting cut off by him.

"She's so perfect, you know. Her hair, her smile, her eyes, her arms, her legs, her freckles... Just perfect." I groan, here we go.

*thud thud thud* *thud thud thud thud * *thud thud thud thud thud*

Whoa, whose heart beat is that? It's going off like crazy.

I scan the bus and see Y/N playing with her hair. I focus on her heart beat.

*thud thud thud thud thud* *thud thud thud thud thud thud*

Oh my God, I remember. She's a werewolf, she heard everything Stiles said about her.

"Stiles!" I whisper hitting his chest. He glares at me before continuing his rambling.

"I love the way she fiddles with her hair when's she's bored. I love the way her eyes sprinkle when the sun hits them. The way she walks, talk, sings, dance, it's just so perfect-"

"Stiles!" I snap again trying to get his attention.

"Wait, I haven't finished yet. I love the way she reads, I love the way she pretends to be all tough and strong and I love that I'm the only person who knows that deep down inside she's just so happy. I don't know why she acts like that, so grumpy and angry all the time but I know she's just so happy. Did you know that?" After waiting a moment he looks at me.

"Stiles... Would you ever say this to her face? Would you ever want her to know?" I ask, if he isn't going to listen to me then, why not?

A panicked expression takes over his face. "Yeah of course I want her to know. Yep, 'Hey Y/N, guess what. I'm totally and utterly in love with everything you do and everything you are.' Of course I don't want her to know. She'll just think I'm a weird creep."

"Well Stiles um..."

Y/N POV

I think Scott has finally remembered I'm a werewolf with super hearing. I heard him listening to my heart beat and I think he has figured it out.

"-Of course I don't want her to know. She'll just think I'm a weird creep." Stiles finishes.

"Well Stiles, um. You do realize she's a werewolf and she just heard everything you said."

I hear Stiles' heart shoot up faster than a cheetah's when it's running for its prey. I quickly turn around and see his mouth slightly agape. Once he sees me, they both hide behind the seat.

I turn back around and let out a small giggle. He's such a dork.

"God I'm an idiot." Stiles whispers.

I giggle again before saying. "Yeah, but a cute idiot."

I hear Scott chuckle before repeating what I said.

I hear the blood rush to Stiles' cheeks as he blushes.

He's just so freaking adorable.