"Coffee?" - Dave Hodgman

"Y/N! Can you get the last box out of the truck! Please!" Mum yells form inside our new house. I sigh as I spin around and head back to the truck.

"Sure!" I run down the small grass hill and wrap my arms around the medium brown box with KITCHEN written in black sharpie marker. I lift it with a huff and take big steps up the driveway and into the house. "Where do you want it?" I ask as I see Mum unpacking a box.

"Um... just pop it in the lounge room. I'll organise it later. You know how fussy I get when things aren't in there right place so I'll unpack all the boxes you just set up your room." Mum doesn't look up at me when she speaks, she keeps her head buried in a box labelled STUDY.

"Okay, thanks Mum." I run upstairs and search for the room with all my boxes in it. I'm still very unfamiliar given the fact we just moved in 2 minutes ago. I pass through Mum's room and a spare bedroom until I stop in front of a room with brown boxes stacked up in a corner, a mattress leaning against a white coloured wall and a bare black metal bed-frame. I sigh thinking of everything I need to do before I can just sit down and relax.

Two hours later I have the mattress covered in sheets and a black and white duvet, I've hung my 'All Time Low' and 'Twenty One Pilots' posters up on the wall, I've clipped my sheer white curtains on the window and I've packed away everything in the closet.

I flop down on my bed with a heavy sigh, I've been sighing a lot today, I guess I'm just exhausted.

I feel my eye lids get heavy and my breathing slow down. Just before I fall into a deep sleep my Mum's voice rings through the whole house. "Y/N! I need you down here so I can talk to you!" I groan loudly and get up hesitantly.

I walk down the stairs with heavy feet and a pissed off expression. Mum sees it immediately and laughs. "Oh stop it. I just wanted to see if you wanted to go get me some coffee. I need some if we want this done by tonight. Here I'll even pay for it this time. There's this really cool café I saw while passing through town, it's not far from here. You can buy a Popsicle or some sweets, anything you want." She hands me the 20 dollar bill and I quickly snatch it up before she can swap it for something less.

"I'm not 11, I'm 16. I don't have Popsicle's anymore, but thank you." I give Mum a smile before racing upstairs and checking my outfit in the mirror. 

'It has to do.' I think to myself.

I run down stairs and snatch the keys off the table in the hallway just in front of the door.

"Okay Mum! I'm going now, I'll be back soon!" I swing open the door and walk down the lawn to my small black car. I plug in my phone and put on All Time Low 'The Irony of Choking on a Lifesaver', I love this song.

I put the music up until I can't hear myself think and I just sing, I sing loudly and I sing proudly. As I sing I search around town trying to find this café Mum told me about. After driving around for about 10 minutes I finally find a cute little shop with different coloured stools and wooden tables. I love this place already.

It isn't hard to find a parking space and once I do I get out of the car and make sure I'm looking presentable.

Once I get inside the small cute café, my nose fills with the smell of grounded coffee, I feel relaxed and calm. I walk up to the counter and what I see makes my heart beat faster and the air in my throat stop.

My eyes meet with a pair of beautiful hazel brown orbs. These eyes seem to have caught me in a trance, they make everything around me stop. It feels like hours I have starred into these brown eyes in front of me, but it's only been seconds.

"Uh- I- Hi." The boy from behind the counter speaks. His voice send chills down my spine, how the fucking hell can someone have such a sexy voice. "Did yo-u want anything today?" The boy seems nervous and he's voice is shaky. It takes a while for me to compose myself but once I do I try to speak, bad Idea.

"Coffee?" I say, more like ask. Nice one Y/N, first cute guy you see and you freeze up like a fucking idiot.

The boy quirks his eyebrows together and looks at me amused. "Coffee? Are you sure? You say it more like a question."

I swallow the large lump in my throat and try to speak up more clearly. "Yeah, sorry. Um, can I have 2 medium cappuccinos with one sugar each, please?" I smile at the end hoping I'm not embarrassing myself anymore then I already have.

The boy in front of my smiles back and grabs 2 paper cups writing my order on both. "Name?"

"Cat woman." I stupidly say. Back at my home town I used to go to this place, one just like this. I would go so often that I became a first name bases with the owner, and every time I would go there I would use a different name. Sometimes it was Cat woman, Wonder woman and sometimes it was just Tracey. I can't believe I just said Cat woman.

I feel my cheeks blush a bright red as I see the boy stop writing on the cup. He slowly looks up and I can see the smile on his face. "Cute." I see the realization on his face when he hears himself speak. "Uh- I was- Um-" He stops himself from speaking any further and gets on with making the coffee.

I pull out the 20 dollars from my wallet and hand it to him. As our fingers touch, and this might sound so cliché but, I feel sparks ignite on the skin he has touched. My cheeks burn brighter and I chuckle nervously.

A few minutes later I have 2 cups of coffee being passed my way. As I grab them I notice on one there is a number neatly scrabbled on. I notice he hasn't put his name on there and I'm curious to know.

"So- I-uh- never got your name."

I see a cheeky smile creek up onto his face before he says, in a dark deep voice. "I'm Batman." 

A/N I have noticed in this Imagine there is a lot of detail, probably very unnecessary, but I put it in anyway. I don't know why, I don't even know why I'm telling you. Bye