"Congratulations?" - Stiles Stilinski

I'm sitting in Economics with my boyfriend Stiles and our best friend Scott.

Last night was the most amazing night of my life. Last night Stiles and I lost our virginity to each other. During class I would sneak glances at Stiles to see him already looking at me, I blush every time.

Coach was teaching us about the Stock Market.

"What two principles is the market is based on?" Coach asks.

Slowly Scott raisers his hand. Probably to go to the toilet again.

"Yes Scott, you can go to the toilet." Coach said waving him off, he scans the room to see if anyone knows.

"Uh-, no coach. I know the answer." Scott says slowly dropping his hand.

Coach laughs at him until he see the serious face on Scott. "Oh, okay."

"Risk and Reward." Scott answers.

"Wow correct, go McCall. Risk and Reward, does anyone have a quarter."

Beside me, Stiles is hitting the desk and raising his hand. "Over here Coach." Stiles digs into his pocket and grabs the quarter.

Something fly's out of Stiles pocket and lands on the floor. I look closer and see a XXL Condom packet. Oh My God. I sink in my seat as does Stiles.

Coach slow walks towards the packet. He bends down slowly and picks it up. He hands it to Stiles. "Congratulations?" He says glancing at Stiles and I.

I see Scott looking at Stiles happy that his best friend had sex. Stiles looks at me and smirks mouthing 'I Love You'. I blush mouthing 'I Love You Too'.