"Um Stiles" - Stiles Stilinski

A/N Keeping this short sweet and a little dirty

Stiles' POV

"Please Scott." I beg catching Scott down the hall and into the locker room.

"Stiles I'm not sure, it's too weird." Scott said hesitantly.

I've been following Scott all day begging him to ask Y/N about me. I've liked her since grade 3, she is gorgeous. I ask Scott if he can ask questions about me and use his werewolf senses to sense if she gives off any chemo signals of arousal when I'm mentioned or if her heart rate picks up when I'm mentioned.

"You know who wants to have a good time? Stiles. Stiles wants to have a good time. Many many time. Several times in a row. In several different positions. With the hottest most beautiful girl In Beacon Hills, Y/N. So can you please just do this? For me." I'm practically on my knees.

"Um, Stiles-" I cut Scott off knowing what he is going to say.

"Please Scott. I've been in love with the girl since grade 3 and I just want to know if she feels the same way." I give him my best puppy eyes.

"Stiles, look behind you." I see Scott isn't looking at me but something behind me. I slowly turn around dreading what I'm about to face.

There I see her angelic face. Her beautiful hair and her shinning wide eyes. My heart stops afraid of how much she heard. I muster up all my courage and take a deep breath. "How much of that did you hear?" My voice is high pitched and shaky.

"All of it."

Y/N's POV

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

The bell ring and I sigh in sadness. My 45 minutes of staring at Stiles is over. I might sound weird but I've had a crush on Stiles since, forever. We only have English together which meant I only have 45 to admire him. I see Stiles jump out of his seat and quickly gather his things before flinging himself out of the room, where did he have to go in such a hurry.

I sadly raise from my seat and shuffle my way out of class. As I past Stiles deck I see two of his notebooks lying on the table. I snatch it up and carry it out with me. I scan the halls left and right and see Stiles buzz cut turning hurriedly into the locker room. I run over and push the door open. I'm dodging half naked sweaty guys until I find Stiles talking with his best friend Scott.

I'm about to speak up until I hear Stiles speaking desperately to Scott.  "You know who wants to have a good time? Stiles. Stiles wants to have a good time. Many many time. Several times in a row. In several different positions. With the hottest most beautiful girl In Beacon Hills, Y/N. So can you please just do this? For me." I freeze, my breathing picks up and my palms get sweaty. Did THE Stiles Stilinski just say that about me?

Scott opens his mouth to speak before making quick eye contact with me. "Um, Stiles-" Scott gets interrupted with Stiles pleading voice.

"Please Scott. I've been in love with the girl since grade 3 and I just want to know if she feels the same way."  'Awww' my heart just flutters at the comment.

  "Stiles, look behind you." Scott looks at me again and gives me a nervous smile.

Stiles slowly turns around before making eye contact. I see him gulp nervously and take a deep breath.  "How much of that did you hear?"

I stare at Stiles with admiration. "All of it."

I see his adams apples bounce nervously as I step closer. I place my hand on his stomach and I trace my fingers down to the rim of his shirt. I pull it up slightly before slipping one finger into his pants, I pull him closer so my lips are against his ear. "I want to have a good time with you. Many many times. Several times in a row. In several different positions. With you." I pull my face away from his, a look of happiness, confusion and lust covers his face. A smiles forms on his lips as he gently cups my face and brings it to his. Our lips inch closer and closer until they finally touch. Our mouths move in sync and Stiles swipes his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entry. I gladly accept and we fight for dominance. Stiles spins me, pins me to his locker and drops his hands from my cheeks to my waist.

I pull away for air. I giggle feeling giddy and aroused.

"I'm so turn on right know." Stiles voice is low and sexy. I giggle again.

"I've liked you since grade school, Stiles, and I need you." He leans into me attaching our lips in a sweet kiss.

"I like you too." He places my forehead on mine and I feel butterflies flood into my stomach.

"Stiles," Scott whispers. "She differently smells aroused." Both our heads turn to Scott's direction with an anoyyed look.

"Thanks Scott."