"I love you." - Thomas

A/N This is short and sweet and one of my favourites

"Come on!" Minho yells while grabbing my arm and hurling me into the helicopter. I turn around and see Thomas stumbling around but soon he is sprinting fast. When he reaches the helicopter I grab his hand and pull him up. He stumbles on me and I let out a relived sigh. We are safe, we've escaped the maze.

"I'm sorry." Thomas says as he carefully gets off me. I smile up at him as he holds his hand out. I grab it and he pulls me to my feet. We quickly stumble over to a seat with our fingers intertwined.

Thomas stares at nothing hfor a little while until he reaches into his pocket and digs out something. I lean over his shoulder and see Chucks little wooden doll in his hands. I feel tears spring up in my eyes but I try to sallow them down.

But when I look up at Thomas, I see a couple of tears leaking out of his eyes and I can't hold it in anymore. My own tears spill from my eyes as I'm reminded of all the memories I made with the little boy who was like a brother to me.

I squeeze Thomas' hand and he looks up at me. He quickly reaches up to his face to wipe the tears, not wanting me to see him cry. But I, just as quickly, reach for his hand and stop him. I slowly wipe away his tears with a sad smile.

"Thomas..." I say softly. "You don't have to hide anything from me. I know what you're feeling and you don't have to hide anything from me, it's not going to change the way I see you. Because I see a strong, smart man who just had something terrible happened to him. Okay? I'm here." I say with a kind smile.

Thomas looks at me in admiration, and slowly brings his lips to mine in a short sweet kiss. He pulls but and rest his foreheads against mine.

"Thank you Y/N..." Thomas seems to pause before he speaks. "I love you."

I carefully pull my head back and look into his eyes. We have never told each other the L word, this is all new to me. I look into his eyes and I know, just by looking, that he truly loves me.

"I love you too." I say truthfully.

Thomas smiles and brings you into a kiss, but it felt different. It didn't feel like the ones we shared in the maze, this kiss was filled with love and freedom.

He pulls back. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life, to have you by my side. I'm so lucky. I love you."

I smile but shake my head. "I'm the lucky one. I have you to always be by my side and to always lean on. I'm luckier. I love you."

Thomas smiles brighter. "Nope, I'm luckiest. The luckiest man alive to have such a beautiful loving girl. I'm the luckiest but I'm also in love." Thomas is so sweet.

I go to protest that I the luckiest of the all but Thomas, knowing what I'm about to say, kisses me. I giggle in the passionate kiss. When I pull away I just look at him. He is just so beautiful, so handsome.

Thomas smile, but it turns into a yawn. "I'm tired." He says sleeply.

I shift around a little until I'm in a comfortable position. I pat my lap and Thomas kisses me quickly before sliding down and laying his head on my lap.

"Everything is going to be alright Thomas. I'm here." I softly stroke his cheek and forehead. My hands find their way to his hair and I start playing with it.

"I love you." Thomas whispers, before shutting his eyes and instantly soft snores leave his slightly parted lips.