Abused

Tsuna slowly got up from where he was lying, blood dripping from his nose. "That's what you get! No one needs you anyways Dame-Tsuna!"

A teenager who looks just like Tsuna yelled at him, the only difference was he had blond hair and blue eyes. Tsuna didn't say a word and walked to a room that was about the size of a walk in closet.

He didn't have a room, Nana refused to give him one anyways. He went and lied on the blanket he had on the floor. He turned over on the blanket only to wince, "O-Ow.." he held his side.

'I probably broke it again.' He got up slowly and went to the bathroom quietly, trying not to awake his mother and twin. He closed the door softly and took out the medical kit he hid for these purposes, and took out the gauze and bandages.

He places the gauze on the large gash on above his right eye the wrapped the bandage around his body to try to heal his ribs back to they way they were before. Of course he knew they wouldn't be the same as when he was younger but this was his only choice.

He placed the medical kit back in the cabinet under the sink only to go back to his, 'room'. He lied back down on the blanket, being careful of his new injuries, and passed out.

Authors Note: I posted the new story! YAY!! I had help from @Yuki0w0 ! But I used what was currently popular so... I tries to make it way different from everyone elses. Plus I'll be adding one more R27 story/KHR story to my profile too!! It will be different (most likely XD). But thanks for reading!!