It'll Be Okay, Right?

(Trigger Warning: Self-Harm and Abuse)

Tsunayoshi woke up looking at a hazel colored ceiling. He looked over from the black leather couch to hear Reborn and Hibari talking in hushed voices, "Have you noticed anything else strange about him?" the sun acrobaleno asked.

Hibari didn't respond as he was thinking about it. Tsunayoshi sat up on the couch and out his hands in his hair and rested his elbows on his knees. He slightly pulled his hair as he never grabbed the attention of the two raven haired people in the room.
Tears had started falling from his brown eyes, landing on the wooden floor beneath him and some leaving droplet onto his pants.

"D-Did I do that..? Fuck..." Tsuna mumbled to himself the catching the attention of the two other in the room. Reborn turned around and paced quickly to Tsuna. The taller male grabbed the smaller ones hand and intertwined their fingers after taking thdm from his fluffy hair.

"Tsunayoshi.. I want you to tell me what happened there." The brunette looked into the ravenette's eyes with the most heart breaking look in his eyes as tears fell from his eyes. Reborn could have sworn if he had a heart it would have broken at the sight.

He mumbled very few words before breaking down again, his frail body shaking as he cried and hyperventilated. Reborn squeezed his little hand tighter and raised the ones head with his free hand then moved his hair from his forehead to kiss it.

"Don't force yourself now, tell me when you think your ready." He said as the unstable boy nodded. Reborn turned around to find Hibari had left, to give the two privacy. Reborn's mind had left else where until Tsuna interrupted his thoughts daying, "C-Can... Can I please go home?" he asked in a small and what seems over used voice.

All Reborn had done was pick the smaller up bridal style and started walking to his own home. 15 minutes or less he had made it to Reborn's home, "W-Why are w-we here..?" He asked as Reborn set him down in his bedroom on his bed.

"I'd rather you stay here until we figure out what is going on and away from that shitty family of yours." Reborn has figured it out after realizing he had been left alone in his house, nearly beaten to death and his situation. All Tsuna could do was nod as Reborn pulled a pair of his normal clothes our, which consisted of gym shorts and a hoodie, handed them to Tsuna and told him to go wash up, he probably needed it.

Tsuna nodded without saying anything and Reborn pointed to the bathroom in his room as Tsuna followed the direction of where his long index finger pointed. He set the clothes down on the counter next to the sink and turned around to turn the knobs for the water setting.

He automatically cut it onto the scalding hot water, he would have got in right after he had taken his clothes off but he had caught a glance at Reborn's razer next to the sink. He reached out for it and grabbed it after a minute of thinking about it. He had thrown it on the floor as it shattered, the sound of the water covering up any other sound that could have been heard. He picked up all the pieces, throwing away the plasic in the little trash bin and left the three shining blades in his hand.

He got into the shower, setting two on the side of tub as he stood under the shower next to it. He stared at his arm with the blade pressed against it, a bead of scarlet liquid fell from the side of his arm. 'Do I want to start this again..? What if he finds out? What if..' His own thoughts were cut off from knocking on the door, "You okay? You've been in there for a while?" Reborn asked as the sudden shock from the knocking had made him flich and the blade slid across his arm, leaving a deep cut that stung under the hot water.

He winced and his but managed to respond, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine!" he answered too quickly and he had guessed Reborn had left from the door and he started to used the little blade to leave more cuts down his arm, making sure to not cut his own veins. He had dropped the blade and disregarded it and decided to finish washing up.

He finished in less than five minutes, being used to the treatment at home. Either getting a quick cold shower, being brought into the kitchen just to had scalding water dumped over his head because his twin complained that he stunk or of course either being brought outside to be drenched in cold water from the hose in the middle of winter.

He had got out, and his cuts had stopped bleeding other than the one in the middle of his arm from when he flinched. He managed to put the shorts on, not getting blood on them, but only shorts considering he didnt have a pair of boxers with him. He then put on the black hoodie, the blood had slowed down a lot so only little droplets would be in his sleeve. He forgot all about the blades he left and opened the bathroom door for steam to bellow out and sit on the bed.

Reborn had been there and told him to come to the kitchen, and that he made food. Tsuna followed closely behind and took a seat at the table, only to quickly get up. "What's wrong? Take a seat." Reborn said an dhe nodded back, blushing. He want used to this treatment, usually had had to quickly sneak food from the fridge and go back to his small closet/room or sit on the floor close to the table and wait for them to throw scraps at him.

"We have curry, if that's fine with you?" Reborn asked and Tsuna smiled a small smile. "Yes, it's okay with me." The taller male set a plate in front of the brunette as Tsuna started to eat it, he grinned from ear to ear. Reborn smiled, hardly noticeable, but still did. He had scarfed down half the plate before deciding he was full and didn't want to get sick.

He reached for his glass of tea in front of him only for Reborn to get up so quick his chair clattered behind himself. He came over to Tsuna's side of the table and picked his arm up after turning his chair pointing towards him. He pushed up his sleeve of his own hoodie and stared down at his arm. "Tsunayoshi... Why?" Tsuna just broke down, wrapping his arms around Reborn.

Reborn dropped his arm gently and wrapped his arms arouns the smallers torso. He left small kisses on the shorter neck, up to his cheek, on his forehead, the point of his nose, and the a loving one on his soft and plump lips. "It's okay, it's alright.." Reborn whispered in his ear and Tsuna smiled, realizing he was with the one that could keep him happy. Until he started smiling from ear to ear, leaving an eerie feeling, "Yes. It'll all be okay soon."

Authors Note: Well, I figured I'd make it up to all of you so I wrote about 1,275 words. It's of course way over what I usually write, which is usually only 200-400 words. So I'm proud of nyself for that one. But I feel like this story has gone to shit, a lot of people have stopped reading since the beggining. I may or may not delete this story, it's honestly shit. If anyone cares to read this note, let me know if I could improve on this story or just delete it all together. Sorry again for this story, my life has gone to shit. But thank you so much for the few people that do like this and continue to comment on this story, I appreciate it greatly, I love you guys.

Also, I plan to make another chapter shouting out to the guys who've made me greatly happy, been here since the beggining, or encouraged me to continue this.