Wishes Come True.

Reborn came back to see Tsuna was no longer in his hospital room. Reborn looked around the room, no windows were open, nothing under the sheets, nothing under the bed, no Tsuna. He rushed into the hallway and lot the front desk, she looked as if she was in her late twenties, had long black hair and gray/grey (what ever you prefer) eyes.

She looked like she would be Hibari's mother, just kinder and she doesn't have the sharp eyes. As soon as he finished speaking alarms went on through out the hospital and an announcment came out over the intercom, "Sawada Tsunayoshi has left, please look for this boy. He has chestnut colored hair and dark brown eyes, he looks about 15 and frail."

Tsunayoshi had not heard the announcment, in fact he was far away from the hospital. He was in a small unused cottage in the forest that looked hundreds of years old, well at least to him.

He stared at the wall, allowing the voices to take control of his mind, letting them speak horrible things to him. He let them move his body for him, used his own hands to pick up a rusted fence wire to cut the skin on his arms.

He stared down at his arm now with no emotion as the skin on his arm split, only looking like a cat scratch at first until beads of blood poured from them.

His eyes looked like black voids, no longer a dark brown. "No one cares about you. You wonder why they beat you and did all those other things to you." A voice spoke to him, his name was Chigaya.

Another one spoke up, "Don't listen to that fool and go home, you have someone waiting for you." Tsuna called her mama, she was the closest thing he ever got to a mother.

He didn't care that it was just another voice in his head and he was just insane, that was the only thing he held onto. He nodded his head, still no emotion, and slowly got up trying to make his way out of the cottage into his 'home'.

'Maybe this old cottage is more of a home than that ever was..' Tsuna thought to himself. He kept walking into the forest until his vision got blurry, he fell onto the ground that held all these trees up and as he fell a branch he tried to catch himself on, gashed his arm open over the cuts.

He glanced at his arm and cursed at himself. He got himself up despite the blood flowing from the cuts and gash in arm. "Come on.. Come on.. We're used to to this..." He said to himself.

He kept wishing to himself that he'd just heal, and as he opened his eyes he saw a yellow flame ignited on his arm.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Author's Note: Sorry it's been so long since I've updated! I've had alot going on! This might seem way off from what I was doing and sorry this sucked! Hopefully you like where this is going, if not, just comment and tell me you'd like it changed. I like it a little. But bye and hope you like it!