The Demon's Deal.

Tsunayoshi screamed out for Reborn to watch out only for nothing to come. The older Tsunayoshi was gone, Reborn was in front of him confused with Tsuna's mind haunted by the older him. "What happened?! What's going on?!" Reborn almost shouted to Tsuna and hugged him.

Giotto was standing at the door smirking, Tsuna all of a sudden gave a smile that resembled the Cheshire Cat while looking at Giotto. The blonde headed twin shuddered with fear in his eyes as Tsuna's eyes turned a black color.

Tsuna gripped Reborn's suit and hid his face now, Tsuna didn't know what was taking over his body. He didn't know what to do anymore, he just wanted to forget everything. He didn't want to be involved in this anymore, but his future has already been told.

He has no choice but to become stronger now, he was already on the brink of insanity now. "I accept.." Tsuna mumbled.

He had accepted his fate now, he has to go through with everything now. 'All I have to do now is pretend nothing is going on, that he was fine. Have an identy no one else knows but me..' Tsuna thought to himself already thinking through it, knowing there was nothing he could do now.

Reborn speaking to him had brought him back to reality. "Tsuna.. Tsuna are you okay? What happened?" Reborn looked into his eyes while rubbing his back. "I... I don't know." Tsuna admitted.

Authors Note: Sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I've been busy trying to pass classes and study for finals! But I'll do my best to update faster along the winter break! I hope you all have had nice holidays and will with the future ones coming! I love you all and thanks for reading this ❤️