The understanding one.

Hibari began to fight them, only to result them all getting defeated. "Die herbivores."

He pulled his foot back aiming for Giotto's throat only for Tsuna to get kicked in his stead. Hibari's eyes widened regreting every second, he then realized Tsuna was holding his ribs, the exact place they were fractured.

Only Hibari didn't know they were fractured. "O-Oi, herbivore are you okay?"

Hibari hesitated sounding scared only to get a nod from Tsuna. "I'm use to this by now.."

he said his voice hoarse from barely ever using it. "Why did you block the herbivore?"

Hibari said, his eyes filled with an emotion unknown to Tsuna. "Because I'd get blamed if he was killed and I'd only get killed myself, no, worse than death itself.. Just for this wait until I get home..." He mumbled the last part luckily Hibari not hearing.

It's not like Hibari didn't know about his situation, he just didn't like people to pity how he was treated. "And are you.. okay? You've been holding your ribs for a whole now."

Hibari looked as if he was glaring at poor Tsuna, but they both new it was only a look of worry. "Yeah, I'm out of breath from that kick. Good one."

He smiled, well a small smile, but still visible. Hibari nodded then grabbed all of the highschoolers he defeated, even though he barely even tried, and took them to his office, their heads bouncing off every step.

Authors Note: I'm so sorry for posting this so late!! It's a really shitty chapter sorry.. Hope you like it at the least! Thanks guys for reading this!! I love ya'll!! I'll try to make the next chapter longer than usual! And don't worry, it'll be R27 soon. 😂