Too Careless.

Reborn instisted on taking Tsuna back to the hospital, only for Tsuna to tear up. They were fake tears, but only he'd know.

Reborn gave up on his stubborness and took him back to his...'home'. Tsunayoshi was now alone in his room, Reborn had left to report to the hospital of his findings.

"Cielo." The teen said as a black flame appeared, only to turn into a human looking person sitting on his bed. Cielo tapped his black finger nails on his own leg. "Can you teach me how to summon the black flames, or in general, all of them?" Tsuna asked Cielo, rather himself.

"It's like you're pouring your soul into the flames, imagine flames igniting onto your fingertips." Cielo spoke as Tsunayoshi closed his eyes, holding his hand out, imagining the flames igniting his hand.

A small spark of a Golden flame ignitied onto his index finger, then it changed through out the colors of the rainbow and finishing out on black.

The flame gradually grew bigger, becoming the size of his palm. "Woah!" Tsuna said, starung at the flame after opening his eyes. "Good job. Since we're already starting this, we'll train until Reborn returns." The white haired teen spoke.

"Now, practice on your Sky flame, in other words, the golden flame." Cielo said, staring at Tsunayoshi's palm as a golden flame started to surface. "Stop! I sense someone coming." Cielo spoke and dissapeared as the flame dissapated also.

A teenager walked in, also goes by the name.. Giotto. He walked over to Tsuna and grabbed his hair, slamming his head against the wall. "What was that I felt in here?" The blond headed teen spoke, other words speaking about the flame.

Tsunayoshi went wide-eyed, his already big eyes looking as if they were the size of saucers.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Authors Note: Hey guys! Sorry this chapter suck so much and everyone's so OC... I've been trying to update more! Hopefully I'll have a new chapter up soon! I sorta only made this chapter because me and ishipit15 had a bet. XD You should check her out though, she has some great works! But anyways, thanks for all the reads! Okay, I'll stop writing this now lol. Bye! Comment on how you like the chapter and vote if you liked it!! (Btw, the picture at the top is what I edited~)