Is This Right?

"Tsuna!" Reborn had yelled. He ran to Tsunayoshi's body, he picked him up and carried him as if he was a princess. He glared at Hibari and walked to him, staring him in the eyes even though Reborn was a towering 6 inches taller. "Explain." Reborn demanded with a deep voice that was filled with seriousness. "Come with me then." Hibari spoke for once, leading him to the Discipline committee's office. They got there and Hibari opened the doors only to close them behind them and to lock the door. Hibari sat in his office chair behind his desk as Reborn has Tsunayoshi on the couch and walked to his desk only to slam his fist on it. "Now what the fuck happened." He demanded information from Hibari. "From what it looks to me the group of boys were beating Tsuna up then you came and beat the shit out of them, right or wrong?" Reborn was seething with anger as he spoke. "Wrong." Hibari spoke, "When I got there all the herbivores were crowding the boys and the her- Carnivore. I had seen the herbivores beating him and then all of a sudden he had a look on his face... A look as if he was having fun, enjoying every second of it before he clawed his leg and twisted it around, forcing the herbivore to fall. He got up and kicked the herbivore in his mouth, as you can see the proof on his shoe. It was the goriest thing I could ever imagine coming from the carnivore, more like the goriest I've ever seen." Hibari explained and Reborn's eyes were wide. "What the hell...?"

Authors Note: Sorry it's been so long! I thought I posted this a while back but I guess not. I hope you like this!