Reach For The Top.

Tsuna stared at the yellow flame that had ignited his arm, "What the hell..?" He inspected the flame and only seconds later, it had healed all of his wounds.

Then a black flame had taken it's place in front of his face, taking a human's shape. Tsuna had to blink a few times before getting it through his thick skull.

"You asked?" The flame spoke. Tsuna backed up and hit his head onto a tree. "W-What the hell..?!" Tsuna yelled. "I'm here to help you, just your casual hero." The flame said in a smart assed tone. Tsuna got used to it after a few moments, "Huh..?"

"Ah fuck it, I'm here to make sure you become the successor and destroy that brother of yours." Tsuna stared at the flame as if he had gone insane.

"Um. Am I going insane?" He held his head. The flae hit him on the head, "No I'm real Baka-Tsuna. I want you to inherit these flames and take the place of your brother, I am... pretty much your other half you've lost and never had anything to do with but I was always in you, I just waited for the perfect time to come out. "

The flame's hand touched Tsuna on his chest where his hand was as he started to look more human like. He looked just like Tsuna, only he had white hair and red eyes, like he was albino.

"You, will rule the mafia world." He said making Tsuna feel as if he was insane now. "How do you think that will work, me?" He said to the flame.

"I have a name, it's Cielo. And it will, now that you have finally achieved to find me, as in you, deep inside of you. Now watch." As he finished, various colors of flames appeared on Tsuna's fingertips.

"And now, with these, you have all the power you could ever gain in the world. No one has ever managed to have all flames, including the black one." Cielo spoke to Tsuna.

"Now, I will train you on how to use these. But you have to go to that same old cottage. I will always be with you and speak to you through your mind, but I cannot come out and see you like this until it's the two of us." Cielo explained to the teenager.

"Now I must go, there is someone looking for you and I must not be seen. I have covered any presence of flames on your body. Until next time." Cielo touched his chest again, only to disappear. Just as he disapeared, Reborn showed up with a frantic expression on his face. "Tsuna?! Why are you here?!" He yelled and he held Tsuna's face in his hands. "He looked up at Reborn with a slight smile. "I might just be insane."

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Author's Note: So I'm trying to give the story some spice. Please comment down below if you would ike me to change the story again!

A. Change the story

B.Continue with the story how it is

Please leave your vote in the comments! Thank you!

(The picture is exactly how Cielo looks, kinda blurry though, sorry about the quality!)