The Confused Hitman.

Tsuna made sure to come home later than normal to not run into his mother after the visit to the hospital (without Tsuna of course) for his older brother.

She was furious at the phone call Hibari had left her, and Tsuna was absolutely sure she had blamed it on him, he felt it in his gut. Getting himself out of his thoughts he noticed the kitchen light was on, leaving him nervous.

'I'm not ready for another beating yet..' he thought to himself thinking about his other injuries. He slowly walked by only to see a man sitting at the table with a fedora on with an orange stripe wrapping itself around it and a lizard on it?

The grown man was looking at a file folder with what it seemed a picture of his brother and mother in it along with other papers. The man looked up only to say- "Who the hell are you?"

His lizard transforming into a gun only scaring poor Tsuna even more. "I-I-I'm T-Tsunayoshi S-Sawada..!" He said quietly. The hitmans eyebrow twitched for just a second, barely noticable.

He mumbled something to himself only to ask another question. "What is your relation to this family?" The unknown baby said. "I'm N-Nana-san's 'son'..." he looked away at the word "son" only to grimace at it.

"Who are you..?" Tsuna said as if he would get hit if he said anymore. "I'm Reborn, the world's greatest hitman. I'm here to tutor your brother to be the leader of the Vongola." The man identified as Reborn said, believing the information the tennager had given him showing that he had no signs in lying.

The hitman walked over to Tsuna to try and lift his head to get a better look at him and he swore he heard the boy say 'Please don't hit me'. "What did you just say?" Reborn said suspisiously. Tsuna's eyes widened as he realized what he had said.

"N-Nothing Reborn-san..!" He said maybe a little too quickly, only making himself look more suspisous. The hitman only looked into his eyes, making it seem like he was looking straight through him and he could see everything even though he wasn't saying anything.

But the only thing Reborn saw was a depressed and broken look in the boy's eyes. Reborn sighed internally, "Go get some rest Tsuna, you look like you just rised from the dead." The man said deciding he'd call him Tsuna instead.

He watched Tsuna go into a small room, he only caught a glimpse of blood on a small blanket on the foor before the door was shut behind him. 'I'll do some more investigating before I report this to Nono... Dumbass Iemitsu..' he thought.

As soon as Tsuna shut the door he could only think of all the ways he fucked up as he layed down on the thin blanket. A million thoughts went through his mind as he drifted off into an unsettled sleep.

(Authors Note: Sorry! I know I promised to update sooner but.. yeah Ilm just stalling. I'm sorta kinda loosing the inspiration to write now. I kinda had a spark just now but it left as soon as it came. So sorry again for this being shitty!! But I think (think) I made this chapter longer than normal XD And I FINALLY (FINALLY) put Reborn in it. Their relationship will be getting better from here on~. But thanks for reading!!

Btw, I hate this new Wattpad update.... how do you make this shit bold print anymore?! And I didn't really feel like trying to find another picture XD but I think I ship G and Giotto now...)