Emotions Are A Demon It's Self.

"Well what was it dog?" Giotto said with a wicked smile upon his lips as he gripped Tsuna's hair tighter and slammed his head against the nightstand next to his bed.

Tsuna kept a expressionless face, trying to not give Giotto any pleasure in his pain.  Giotto then pulled him down with all the strength he had and slammed him on the floor and starting kicking the brunette's stomach.

Tsuna bit his lip keeping quiet only for Giotto to get tired of beating the boy, "I'll be back you little shit." Giotto walked out of the room and slammed the door after. Cielo came out a few seconds later, "Can I just beat his ass for you?" He sighed. "I wish.." Tsuna mumbled then got up coughing.

"Now I have to figure out how to take care of this before Reborn get's back.." Cielo looked at him and sighed,"Use your flames. The yellow looking one." Tauna nodded and summoned the yellow flame, taking him a good minute.

He had so many emotions going through him and horrible thoughts that black flame had engulfed his body and the last thing he head was, "You have to take over the world.."

Authors Note: Sorry it's been so long since I last updated!! A lot of things have been going on and I'm losing inspiration for this story, I'm not sure if I be able to continue it or even wrote anymore. But I will try to update, try. But thank you so much everyone for ever giving my story a chance! Thanks!