Time Awaits For The Future

Tsuna had started pulling his hair, pulling it between his fingers. He yelled out, screaming for help. Blood had already started to slip from between his peach colored lips hitting the floor, making a small puddle. He looked up staring at a world he didn't know. The sound of a bullet rang through the air, his eyes were wide open at the shooter.

It was himself, he had a sadistic smile playing against his lips. He looked at the real Tsuna, sitting curled up on the ground on walked over to him and grabbed his chin. "This is the world you'll grow to be in.. You'll rule it.." Tsuna looked away from his own eyes and stared at the body on the ground. "G-Giotto.."

He stared at Giotto's body, his eyes were still widened in fear, staring in Tsuna's direction with a bullet through his forehead. "Now shall I say, younger Tsuna. You will rule this world. You will kill everyone that gets in your way, And you will kill that piece of trash over there.. You WILL become king."

The man got on one knee and bowed. "Now now.. I think it's time for you to get back, King. You'll see this world in the future, prepare yourself now." Tsuna faded away from the man who was him, just older and the mansion.

It was in flames, bullet holes everywhere, the ground crumbling and the sun fading as the floor fell from beneath him and he plummeted through. His twins face plaguing his vision as he was surrounded by black until he heard a faint voice. "Tsu... Na.... Tsuna... Tsuna!!"

He opened his eyes horrified only to see Reborn in front of his face, and seen the older him standing behind Reborn with a gun behind his head.

Authors Note: Sorry I've been taking so long!!! I had my birthday a while ago and school starting back up, ugh. I hope school is going okay for all of you!! But I hope everyone has a great day and I'll update soon! Bye!! Thanks for reading this!!