Hidden Feelings

Tsuna woke up to the smell of expresso, which only conserned him a bit. ' Who drinks expresso in the morning and who's up this early in this hell hole? That's rare...'

He thought to himself as he lifted himself up, steuggling a bit rom all the wounds littered across his body, his ribs just hurting worse with ever movement.

' I'm sure no one cares if I miss one day.. or everyday.. ' He thought as he left his supposedly 'room'. He saw Reborn as all the memories from last night flooded his mind.

"So you were the one who has the expresso.." he said as he chuckled a bit, totally losing all the fear he had for the grown man last night.

Reborn turned to look at him, "Ah, so you're awake. I'm suprised, usually no one wakes themselves up this early." Tsuna just chuckled at the man,

"Yeah, it's always like this. Pretty peaceful if I say so myself." He went to prepare Giotto's bento before he got another beating.

He sure does wish his family would just.. die. Just as he was finishing breakfast and already finished the bento long ago, Giotto and his mother came down.

The blond headed twin scowled at his twin. That only confused Reborn. He snatched his lunch after and ate his breakfast before leaving and yelling to his mother that he was leaving.

His mother replied back and turned to the brunette smiling sickly at him, only making Tsuna's stomach churn, just giving him sirens that he's definitely going to get beaten after Reborn leaves.

" Tsu-chan~ you didn't have to make breakfast, I would have gladly made it." She said so sweetly even a dumbass would notice something is about to happen.

"Well I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back with Baka-Giotto later." Reborn interupted the silence and left, closing the door behind him.

Once Nana had the comformation he was gone she beat her son shitless. After thirty minutes or so she said that she was leaving with friends and wouldn't be back for a few days then to tell Giotto he could go to his friends house for the weekend and stay out of school for a few days.

As she left with a bag for her short vacation, Tsuna lied in his own blood, curled up clutching his side.

Reborn walked back inside from his hiding spot once he affirmed that Nana had left, he was shocked at the result, he knew something was up but not.. this!

"What the fuck?! Tsuna! Are you okay?!" He dropped his guard, he somehow just could act.. like a normal human, even though he was so far from being normal.

He somehow also had feelings..? For the young boy, it confused him so badly, he's never had feelings for a actual person in his entire life.

Tsuna's moan of pain snapped him from his thoughts, he looked over the boy and noticed gashes all over the teenagers body, broken ribs that had been fractured repeatedly, and scars scattered apon his body.

He quickly summoned his sun flames to his finger tips, spreading them through out his hands and they spreaded themselves over Tsuna's body.

He was amazed the boy could stay awake throughout all of the pain, most people would have fell unconscious from it already.

This boy was full of suprises, especially the one of how he could make him fall in love with him so easy.

Once he was healed, mostly, Tsuna looked into Reborn's eyes, the younger boy's eyes looking glossy, he leaned up and kissed Reborn of the lips. "You truely are my savior.. and hopefully you'll save me from this life before it truely is gone.." He mumbled before be fell unconsious in Reborn's lap.

Leaving Reborn confused as ever and slightly happy over the small kiss. He then decided to protect the boy from all harm.

/(Authors Note: I still can't figure out how to use the bold and stuff yet.. But I thought I posted this already, so sorry for taking so long instead!! I made it a little longer that normal to make up for it and the R27 development. Hope it wasn't too quick, well anyways, I hope you love it!! If you have any ideas just message me on here! It'd help alot and I'll try to use them all!! Well hope you like and love it, see ya next time!! (Sounded like Dora XD) )/