The Promise.

Reborn stared at the self-harm scars that littered his arms. The scars on his left arm we're sloppier than the ones on the right.

"P-Please.. don't look at them, they're ugly..." Tsuna said as tears fell from his eyes. Those scars we're personal, he hated people looking even though they don't care but he hated them himself.

"They're not ugly, it's beautiful. They each tell a different story, they're your battle scars Tsuna." Reborn said as Tsuna's eyes widened, shocked Reborn would ever say something like that.

Then what suprized him even more is that he kissed them, he kissed those ugly scars that ran up his arms.

They went up his thighs too but he wouldn't say anything, he didn't want him to kiss right.. 'there' or cause him anymore trouble.

"I'll even stay by your side if you want me to, as long as you stop." He said in a pleading voice. "Even though I'd stay by your side anyways. Because... Because I love you." He looked into Tsuna's eyes as he spoke.

Tsuna blushed bright red, the words Reborn just spoke ringing throughout his head. "I-I like you too.. I-I think.." Tsuna said looking down into his lap.

"I'm n-not to sure about things anymore.." He continued to speak but just decided to stop. Reborn decided to speak up, "I'm getting you out of there. And I can promise you that." Tsuna looked up at him with the most hopeful look he'd probably ever had, besides when he thought when he could finally gain his parents love.

"R-Really..?" He said hopefully. Reborn kissed his lips softly, "I swear on this kiss." Tsuna giggled, he reminded him so much of the prince in the fairytails.

"What's so funny?" He said with a little joyful, despite the situation. "Y-You just reminded me of a prince in the fairytails.." he tried holding back his laughter but instead he just let it fall out.

Reborn smiled, probably one of the few smiles he's ever had and it was given to him by the one he loves. "Well I will save you fron all danger so why not." He continued to smile then took his fedora off and placed it opon Tsuna's head. "I want you to keep this until our promise is finally granted. If that can tell you I'm serious enough, instead of that kiss."

Tsuna blushed and nodded, "It's more than enough.." he pulled the fedora from his head and stared at it in his hands, playing with the rim of the strange hat.

"Even though I hate it, I have to leave. I have to go tutor your brother. And I can promise you that it will be more of a torture than tutoring." Reborn smirked at the thought. "O-Okay, afterall Nana-san couldn't blame that on me.. Nevermind, she'll find a way.." he mumbled, Reborn not hearing it as he left the room.

"Bye, I'll be back later. " He waved goodbye as he took his leave. Tsuna got up once he left and looked out the window. "I'm glad I found my sunshine.." He smiles gently while watching the sunset. AN: DID YOU GET IT?! REBORN IS THE SUN ARCOBALENO *SCREAMS* "SUNSHINE" "SUNSET" I DIDN'T EVEN PLAN THAT OUT!!)

______________KHR_________________

Authors Note: I'm so sorry this is late! I'm just really sick. But back to the thing, I'm thinking of making a huge plot twist, if you guys don't like it then I'll re-write the whole chapter and just make another book out of it. But I kind of left a sneakpeak of the plot twist and a cliff hanger. Oh yeah, sorry for them being so OOC!! I tried making them as normal as possible so yeah.. Haha~ Well just comment if you think you'd want to see how the plot twist goes.
Vote here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

A. Want me to continue the whole plot twist
B. Want me to re-write the whole chapter and just make a book for it and go back to the original plot

Choose A or B in the comments! Thanks so much everyone for all the reads and support!!