Battle Scars

When Tsuna opened his eyes he saw white. 'Am I dead or...?' His eyes finally cleared up he noticed he was in a hospital room and panicked

. "N-No.. No..!" He said to himself in a louder voice, pulling his hair and curling up, not noticing the pain was mostly gone. A hand touched his and pulled it away from his hair.

"P-Please, d-don't hurt me...!" He said as his voice shook. "I'm not going to hurt you Tsuna.." he reconized this voice, Reborn.. Tsuna looked up to see the Arcobaleno looking him in the eyes only making the boy even more frightened but went back to normal, like nothing happened.

"Why am I here Reborn.." He looked down at the white sheets, the main color that filled the room besides the back next to him that clearly stood out from the white.

"I found you injured. I healed most of your injuries but I brought you to the hospital incase of any other injuries that I couldn't heal. " Reborn replied calmly but his eyes told a whole different story, they were the complete opposite.

So many emotions flashed through them at once. All Tsuna could comprehend from looking in his eyes was the he was worried and... l-love..? He blushed at the thought, even though he knew it would be impossible, no one would love him..

Reborn snapped him from his thoughts by grabbing his arm, he tries to snatch his arm back but he was too strong. "Tsuna.." He grabbed his arm once he noticed what it seemed lines that ran up his arm. He knew what they called this, self-harm.

Authors Note: I am so sorry this is so late!!! I have alot of things going on right now, similar to the chapter, but I'll post the next chapter tomorrow..! I know this is shorter than normal too but the one tomorrow should be longer. But still, I'm really sorry guys!! I hope you all had a great day and if you ever want to talk about something or something bothering you, you can come talk to me! That seems creepy doesn't it..? Well, I'll post the next chap. Tomorrow considering this one was shit. (Even though I've said that about thirty times already XD) Oh yeah! The picture connects to the story even though it's not KHR. Well Bye!! Goodnight or Goodmorning?