I Promise, This Isn't Me!

Tsuna's whole life had began to change. He started to notice more blood lust towards others, especially his own twin. He tried to calm himself of trying to harm others but was failing on his part.

Tsunayoshi was walking to school, just making it to the entrance of the school before a group of people and his twin pushed him against the wall.

"Hey Dame-Tsuna. We haven't seen you for a while, how about you let us enjoy ourselves." One smiled and walked towards Tsuna and then punched him on his collar bone. His brother just stood on the sidelines and watched, with a shit eating grin on his face.

The others had started walking towards Tsuna as people coming in the entrance had started gathering around to watch, rooting for all the kids against Tsuna. Another kid came up and kicked him in the back of the leg as he fell, losing his balance.

A voice started speaking in the back of his head, 'Come on King, are you just gonna take this? You can do better than this.. Defeat these weaklings, you're better than them, King...' Tsuna felt two other male students start to kick him and he grabbed one of their legs, gripping their calf and digging his nails into it before sweeping his leg right from under him.

Tsuna looked dead at Giotto and smiled, sending shivers up his twins spine. Tsuna kicked the other one in the stomach and then kicked him in the teeth, making his shoe bloody and sending the teens teeth flying from his mouth.

All the other kids that were surrounding them had a look of shock and one girl collapsed and screamed yelling the teenagers name that Tsunayoshi had kicked brutally in the mouth. "I don't like a crowd, herbivores." A voice had said behind the large group of teens making them all scram in a flash. Hibari looked upon thr scene with wide eyes.

"Herb-..No, Carnivore. Did you do this?" Hibari looked up at Tsunayoshi, he had a grin upon his face with his hair shading his eyes before falling to the ground. "Tsuna!" Someone had yelled.

Authors Note: Sorry it's been so long! I had to write something quick, I didn't want to leave y'all hanging there for so long. But you know that feeling when you wait for a chapter to load on a story and you're anticipating it for so long that as soon as you get the notification for it, you click on it? But I was just wondering if any of you felt that way about this story? Well, if you do, I'd be extremely happy. But thanks for reading this, I didn't want to write a duper long note. But oh well.