Chapter 5

Cameron was surprised to see how fast time had flown. In less than eighteen hours she and her boss, also known as her fiancée would be on a plane to Pennsylvania.

    Cameron laid in bed as she stared at the ceiling. She would have to pretend to love someone for a week!; she almost laughed at that, considering the irony. She was always so full of love as a child, while everyone else pretended. Now, she was the one who would be doing the pretending.

     She sighed, well if she was going to endure a week without sex, she'd better get boosted. Immediately rising from the bed, she pulled on her jacket and applied a little lip gloss to her lips before she went through the door.

     ======================

   "So, what's your name beautiful?".

Cameron took a sip of her martini, then gave the man a quick once over. He was probably a bit over six feet, thick black hair, and a bit muscular. Not bad, Cameron thought, as a smile tugged at her lips.

      "My name isn't necessary at the moment", she said smoothly, as she glared at him.

The man grinned. "Want to get outta here?", he asked.

     "I was wondering when you were gonna ask", she smiled as she rose from the stool and strolled off.

     "My place", she said over her shoulders, as they exited the bar.

            ••••••••••••••••••••

   Nathaniel was in his room, packing his bags, when he suddenly stopped and sat on the bed, releasing a heavy sigh. It surprised him to see how fast the week had flown by. Tomorrow he'd be on a plane to Pennsylvania with his fiancée. He smiled, thinking that he was no longer worried about Cameron spoiling things, because, during the past week, they'd met more than once to discuss the necessaries that would make their plan successful. He also knew that it was highly unlikely that anyone in Pennsylvania would recognize her. He didn't think she was that promiscuous.

Nate sighed. It was too late to be having second thoughts; after all, what could be the worst that could happen?.

                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
   Cameron shoved "the guy" on the bed, then swiftly pulled off his pants. He was laying on his elbows, as he smiled at Cameron.

      "Well, well, aren't you the tigress", he teased as he stood in front of her. Slowly, he began to kiss her neck, while his hands crept down to squeeze her butt.

Cameron rolled her eyes, boy, was the man slow.
    "Can we get this over with?", she murmured.

     "Sure thing babe", he grinned, as he kissed her on the lips.
Cameron immediately pushed hard at his chest, almost sending him to the floor.

   "Don't ever do that again!", she whispered harshly.

The man's eyes were wide with shock and confusion. "Do what?!", he asked in outrage.

     "Kiss me!", she hissed in frustration. "I don't kiss", she completed with a scowl.

     "OK fine,.... sorry", he muttered, then pulled her towards him, pulling off her blouse. He grinned when he realized that she wasn't wearing any bra, his mouth suddenly going down to suckle them. He then made a trail of kisses along her neck, then settled on her mouth.

Cameron pulled apart and rubbed her temple, her frustration taking a toll on her. "Get out!", she snapped as she grabbed her blouse from the floor and pulled it on.

     "Wha–, I'm sorry!", he blurted.

     "Just get out. I don't f*ck with retards", she hissed bitterly, moving towards the door to open it for him to leave.

He stared at her in disbelief. "Are you a machine or a woman", he exclaimed, pulled on his pants then walked out of the house.

Cameron sighed as she sat on the bed. She just didn't like kissing. It was too intimate and carried too many emotions and depth. To her, it was more intimate than sex, and so she excluded it from her sex life. The last time she kissed with passion or meaning, was in high school, and even then, she later realized that, to her it meant something, but to the guy, it was just prepping for sex and nothing more.

       Maybe she was a machine, but considering the life she has had, who could really blame her, when she had a fading experience of love and happiness?

    Cameron sighed, putting her thoughts to a halt. She had a long day ahead of her and at the moment, sleep was the wisest thing to do. After all, tomorrow she would be a girl in love.

Did you like?. Give me some feedback...thanks!!!