Team 7

It was just another boring day at the academy. I was sitting in the corner of the class room next to Sasuke Uchiha. I've always hated this seat since every single girl in my class is obsessed over him. I never really saw what they see in him, sure he's kind of cute but he treats them like crap! What's there to like about him? They're wasting their time.

Class hasn't started yet so I was meditating but I was disturbed from it when I heard Ino and Sakura running into the class room. They were fighting over who got here first.

"Idiots," I thought rolling my eyes.

After their little disturbance, all the girls came toward Sasuke and fought over him. I just ignored them and began to draw but my happy place was interrupted by a loud bang. I looked up and saw Naruto Uzumaki tied up on the floor.

"Oh god what did this idiot do now?"

Iruka-sensei was yelling him because he painted over the Hokage's faces on the mountain cliff. Since he got in trouble, we all had to do the transformation Jutsu. A lot of people messed up but when it was my turn I did it perfectly. I got everything even the tiny scratches on Iruka-sensei's head band. Naruto transformed into a naked woman who made Iruka-sensei get a nose bleed so he yelled at Naruto. When everyone went he explained that graduation exam was tomorrow.

When class was over I started to walk around the village. I bought some food since I was running low and walked around for awhile. When I dropped everything off at home I decided to train in the forest. I sensed someone else out here training so I walked towards the clearing and I saw Sasuke.

"Wow he's pretty good, I guess this is expected from an Uchiha," I whispered.

The way he trained was impressive showing he worked hard to get where he is now just like me but he didn't train enough; I train until I'm exhausted or drew blood. Since my training spot was occupied, I decided to skip training and head home.  For dinner I had pork with sushi on the side which was my own specialty, it gets boring cooking for one so I usually improvise with my cooking.

 When I finished dinner I took a shower and went to my room. Tonight, just like every night, I didn't sleep. Instead, I just sat in bed staring at the ceiling waiting morning to come and greet me. I drifted off a couple times but of course was awakened by my nightmares. Finally, I could see the beaming light of sun rising so I got up and got ready then went straight to the academy. When I walked into the room I saw all the girls around my seat blushing and squealing over Sasuke.

"Can't they take a hint? Sasuke isn't interested in them," I scoffed as I approached them.

I tried to get to my seat but I couldn't because they refused to move; it was like a wall of girls. I tried pushing and shoving them out of my way but they wouldn't budge.

"Excuse me, can you get out of my way." I politely asked them but they couldn't hear my quiet voice over their bickering.

I asked them over and over again trying to be polite but it was so freaking hard since I'm not that type of person. After five minutes of trying the polite approach, I got angry and acted like my real self.

"Can you move out of my way so that I can get to my seat!" I nearly screamed making the once noisy classroom as silent as the grave.

The whole class stared at me in shock; no one has ever heard me speak so loudly. The girls moved out of my way still in shock but soon turned into glares, they probably thought I couldn't see them. I sat down while everybody was still staring at me, including Sasuke.

"What?!" I asked all of them.

They quickly looked away from me making me turn my head towards the window. Iruka sensei walked in and told us to perform the clone Jutsu once our names were called. As I waited I was growing impatient which was easily seen by me drumming my fingers on the table making people give me annoyed looks but I ignored them.