OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so listen to the song on the side throughout the whole story cus its just that awesome and it relates to the chapter XD i bet that you'll enjoy this chapter!

When it was exactly six I heard a knock at the door. I got off the couch and walked to the door. When I opened the door I saw Sasuke standing there with his usual clothes on and his hands shoved in his pockets.  I got embarrassed thinking that I over dressed for this. When he saw me I thought that I saw a blush on his cheeks but I could've been imagining things.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said locking the door.

He started walking and I was walking right next to him. We walked in silence but Sasuke as usual would glance in my direction every five minutes.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," He answered.

We walked all across the village in silence, he wouldn't tell me anything.

"Close your eyes," He whispered.

"Uh......okay." I said closing my eyes.

He went behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. Sasuke guided me through the rest of the village leading me somewhere. I felt him slowing down so I'm guessing that we're almost there. He finally stopped.

"You can open your eyes now." He said.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that we were at a restaurant. Not any restaurant though it was the one that I saw Sasuke for the first time at. It brought back so many memories from all those years ago. We went up to the hostess.

"Welcome, and how may I help you?" She asked.

"Yes can we have a table for two in the VIP section?" Sasuke asked.

"Um yes can I please have both of your last names?"

"Uchiha and Kira." Sasuke said smoothly.

"Ah yes you're Sasuke Uchiha and Mariah Kira are you not?"

"Yes we are."

"Follow me," she said grabbing menus and walking towards the area where only head members of important clans are allowed to go.

We followed her and she set up and table in the section then Sasuke and I took our seats across from each other.

"Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Can I have green tea?" I ordered.

"And for you sir?" She asked turning to Sasuke.

"I'll have the same,"

"Okay I'll be back with your drinks and then take your order." She said leaving.

"So why did you bring me here for my birthday?" I asked.

"Well it's something different and no one will bother us because this section is restricted. The only people who know us that would be dining in this section would be Hinata and her family but I doubt they go here often. So we have privacy here." He answered.

"Hm I see your point. If your fan girls or my fan boys saw us together all hell would break loose." I agreed.

The waitress came back with our drinks.

"Can I take your order?"

"I'll have some Yakitori." I ordered.

"I'll have Sushi," Sasuke said.

"They'll be out soon." She said taking our menus.

"I didn't think that you would be the person who likes sushi." I commented.