Mariah's Party :D

Check on the vid on the side cus it's kinda the theme at the end of the story about Sasuke :) This is dedicated to MyriamMimiLe cus it was her idea for what Kakashi said to Sasuke last chapter.

(Mariah's POV)

The next morning I was welcomed by the rays of the sun. I was lying next to a sleeping Kurayami. Last night we were training and she was really good, a little rusty but still good. When it was two in the morning she passed out but I just petted her while she slept. I didn't want this day to come but it had to eventually. One of the many days that I don't want to come.....my birthday.

Slowly Kurayami began to wake up. She yawned and stretched in that cute little cat pose. She wobbled a little and could hardly stand so I scooped her up into my arms and got up myself. I slowly started to walk back to my apartment avoiding people. Even though no one knows that it's my birthday I still want to avoid people just in case. I swiftly made it back to my house with a sleeping Kurayami in my arms.

"Damn she falls asleep quick," I thought.

I got my key out of my pocket and put it in the lock and opened the door. I walked into my room and put the sleeping cat onto my nice comfy bed. I grabbed a black t-shirt and grey sweat pants then took a glance at the sleeping Kurayami on my bed, headed towards the shower. When I got out of the shower I changed into clean clothes and went into my room to see Kurayami not on my need anymore but she was in the kitchen eating her food.

I walked into the kitchen and started to make my breakfast for the morning. We didn't have any missions or training today so I decided to finally take the day off and relax for once in my life. I walked into the living room with my breakfast and sat on the corner of my couch and turned on the TV. Nothing interesting was on so I just put in a movie which was "A Haunting in Connecticut".

It was an okay movie but it was more creepy than scary. Plus it was disgusting! Like that stuff came out of that boys mouth and stuff and the eyelid thing just ew! It was still a good movie but just ew that's all I have to say.

When the movie was over I went to the kitchen to wash my dishes. I went back to the couch and lay down with Kurayami snuggling into my chest making herself comfortable. I put in another movie which was "Jennifer's Body" (Love that freaking movie!)

So I'm never going to a party with a Satanist band playing then going into a van with them. I'm  NOT going to be sacrificed to the devil so that they could be more popular! But I would love to have all of those powers ^-^. After an hour into the movie I heard a knock at the door.

"It's open!" I shouted making Kurayami stir in her sleep.

The door opened and in came Naruto and Sasuke. They came into the living room and stared at Kurayami then back at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked stroking Kurayami's back making her purr.

"Um we wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today at Sakura's house." Naruto said eyeing my cat.

"I don't know....I was in the middle of this movie and it's pretty awesome." I replied.

"Aw come on please?" Naruto begged giving me a puppy dog stare.

"Hmmmm, alright I guess I'll go. Just let me get ready, as you can see I'm not wearing my make up."

"Why do you need to wear make up?" Naruto asked.

"You see the rings around my eyes? I need to cover them up so that I don't draw attention to myself. I don't put on makeup like those fan girls just for boys and to impress people." I said getting up disturbing Kurayami.