Mission time

After a few weeks as new genin we did stupid D rank missions. We were on a mission to retrieve a lost cat. We got the cat and Naruto was having trouble holding it.

"Stupid cat!" He said.

"Cats aren't stupid," I said landing next to him.

"This cat is evil he keeps scratching me," he complained.

"Here give him to me I bet you he'll love me," I said holding out my arms.

"Ha your on this cat won't love anyone especially someone who's anti social." He remarked.

He handed me that cat. When he gave me the cat, it looked at me then started to purr; everyone was silent. Naruto was staring at me in disbelief.

"Did I forget to mention that I'm very good with animals? Animals love me because I can speak to them." I said.

"Ehhhh?" Was all that they could say.

"It's one of my clans' specialties."

"Well how would we know? We've known you since you started going to the academy and we know nothing about you. All we know is that you like scaring people and you hate this village." Sakura said as we're heading to the Hokages office.

"Well I don't really trust you that much since I don't trust people."

Everyone went silent and I was still petting the kitty and it was still purring. I was smiling while I was petting the kitty cat and everyone was staring at me since I don't smile.

"What? Animals make me feel happy." I said.

They looked away. We reached the Hokage's office. I gave the cat to its owner, when I gave the cat to her my smile faded and my face was back to its emotionless look. It pained me when I heard the cat pleading us not to be taken back to that woman but a mission is a mission. Then Naruto was complaining about the mission then someone was explaining the whole mission ranked thing. After that I took a vacation to la la land.

During the yelling between everyone, everyone's attention was drawn to the door when some drunk came in the room.

"What's this? They are all a bunch of super brats. Especially the shortest one with the super stupid looking face. Are you really a ninja?"

"Ooooo burn." I thought with a smirk.

"Who's the shortest one with the stupid face?" Naruto dumbly asked looking at us.

We all lined up with Sasuke being the tallest followed by me then Sakura and lastly Naruto.

"I'll kill you!!" Naruto shouted trying to run at him.

"What's the point of killing the person we're supposed to protect? Idiot." Kakashi sighed while holding the back of his jumpsuit.

"And you, the Emo girl. You look like you're ready to die; how do you expect me to feel safe while one of my body guards looks like she wants to die. Why do you have your eye covered anyway?" He said pointing at me and everyone laughing.

"I don't judge how you dress so I'd shut it if I were you. I dress like this because I want to and it's none of your business." I said calmly with my eyes closed.

Everyone in the room chuckled at my remark.

"Humph well I am the super expert bridge builder Tazuna. I expect you to provide me super protection until I get back to my country and complete the bridge.

We were given some time to pack so I walked back home and packed everything. I packed dark colored clothes so that I could blend in with nature. In my ninja pouch I put a lot of kunai and shuriken in it. Also with smoke bombs scrolls, paper bombs and poison needles. I got some food pills and herbs to fit in there too. I had a lot of weapons still so luckily all of my shirts had pockets inside them so I put them there. I also put some makibishi, windmill shuriken, Senbon, and to top it off I go a sword and attached the sheath to my back with the sword in it under my shirt. You can't even see it.