Ino's Party XD

• Dedicated to All my fans who are still awesome

When we got to Ino's everyone was already there sitting on the couch and floor in a circle.

"Glad you guys could make it! You look so cute together!" She said with a fake smile.

"Ino I know that smile is fake, but I'm glad that you're trying." I said.

"How did you know?"

"I'm the master of fake smiles." I said walking towards the couch.

"Well since everyone is here now I have something to say. My parents are out for the night so that's good but there's a catch. My..........baby cousin is here and I have to take care of him but.........I don't know how." Ino said.

"Wait why would you have a party if there's a baby here?" Kiba asked.

"Well this was the only night I had the house to myself. Does anyone know how to take care of a baby?" She said.

Everyone was silent and looked around. I sighed.

"Ino, I know how to take care of a baby," I said.

"YOU DO?!" Everyone shouted.

"Yeeeeahhhhh, I always had to take care of the babies and children in my clan whenever the parents weren't home." I admitted.

"Oh my god Mariah you're a real life saver!" She shouted and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Ino.....can't....breathe....." I gasped.

"Oh sorry," She said letting go.

"So how old is your cousin?"

"He's one and a half. My aunt and uncle are on their honeymoon so they left him in our care but my parents had a mission to go on so I had to get home early."

"Is he sleeping?"

"Yeah, he shouldn't really wake up until tomorrow. He sometimes sleeps through the night but he hates thunderstorms and cries until it passes."

"Okay I've dealt with that before, but we shouldn't worry about that now. What's his name?"

"Akio,"

"You're right! Let's play a game!"

"What game?"

"How about truth or dare!" Sakura shouted.

Sasuke and I groaned.

"Aw come one guys it'll be fun!"

"Whatever," I said.

We all got in a circle and Ino brought out her parents sake and gave us each one. I turned it down because I do NOT want to lose any of my brain cells. So then started the game of spin the bottle truth or dare. Ino spun it and it first landed on Kiba.

"Okay Kiba, truth or dare?" Ino asked.

"Dare,"

"I dare you to dance like a chicken," Naruto said.

"What! That's ridicules!" Kiba protested.

"Hey, it's Naruto." I said.

"True," he agreed.

"Hey!"

We all started to laugh. Then Kiba started to dance like a chicken which was pretty entertaining. Then he sat back down with a blush on his cheeks; he spun the bottle and it landed on Naruto.

"Truth or dare?" Kiba asked.

"Uh...Truth,"

"What would you do if you didn't become Hokage?" I asked.