The End (Mariah's POV)

• Dedicated to EVERYBODY ^w^

So just because I am very very very lazy I don't want to write the whole land of tea filler thing because it's just way tooooooooo long. So I'll sum it all up for you. So basically Idate flirted with Sakura then he flirted with Mariah but she told him off and Sasuke got jealous and was very protective over Mariah. When those rain ninja attacked Mariah used the Sharingan and beat the shit out of them.

Then that dude with the umbrella idk his name it started with an A though electrocuted Mariah with the sword thing while she was protecting Sasuke and she got stabbed in the stomach from her chest to about her waist and was bleeding badly and stuff. So after the race they bandaged up Mariah and put her onto the boat and she and Sasuke were emitted in the hospital. So now it's Mariah's POV.

I was lying in the hospital bed looking out the window sadly. Sasuke's been acting so weird lately. He didn't talk to me at all when we got onto the boat, all he did was stay by my side and now he won't even visit me. I think I know what's going on in his head and I don't like it.

"Is Sasuke going to leave the village?" I asked myself.

"Yes," My inner voice answered.

I felt a pain where my heart was.

"Is he leaving me?" I asked.

"Yes,"

"Is he leaving soon?"

"Yes,"

"Tonight?"

"Yes,"

My vision started to blur and tears went streaming down my face. Then I heard the door open and saw a nurse.

"Mariah, you can leave now just take it easy." She said.

I got up from the bed and changed in the bathroom. When I was done changing I sense two chakra levels fighting just above me. I sensed that it was Sasuke and Naruto. I quickly climbed out of the window and got to the roof of the hospital to see Sasuke with Chidori and Naruto with Rasengan about to collide. Sakura was running towards them.

I quickly ran right in the cross fire of them and held out my hands. The hand facing Naruto had my Rasengan in it and the hand facing Sasuke had Chidori in it. They're eyes widened realizing that they couldn't stop the attack in time and collided with my hands. My versions of their jutsu was weaker so they over powered me which resulted in Sasuke electrocuting me and also burning my hand completely, same with Naruto. I screamed.

Kakashi then grabbed their arms and swung them away before they could blow my hands off. I fell to my knees holding my hands to my stomach. My blood was soaking my shirt and bandages. Sakura was crying and everyone completely forgot about me. My hands were in excruciating pain and my blood was dripping onto the floor. Without anyone noticing I teleported home and screamed in pain.

I went into the bathroom and looked at my hands. They were covered in blood and burnt very badly. The hand that Sasuke attacked was hurt so bad that you could see bone. I painfully took care of my hands and wrapped them in bandages then walked to the Hokage building.

When I reached the building I knocked on the door and heard an enter. I walked into the office and stood before Tsuande.

"Ah Mariah, just the girl I wanted to see." She said with a smile.

"Why do you want to see me?" I asked.

"I wanted to give you this," She said taking out a Jonin vest.

"I'm.......being promoted?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, you did an excellent job on the Land of Tea mission and what you did proved that you are worthy of the Jonin title."