Mariah's Diary

(Naruto's POV)

I wanted to know what was wrong with Mariah. It's been almost a month since she woke up and she still hasn't talked to us. I walked to other side of the village and went to her house. I knocked on the door and waited for about a minute. No answer. I knocked again but still no answer. Even though it wasn't the smartest thing to do I opened her unlocked door and walked in.

"Mariah?" I called out.

Still no answer. I looked around the small house. On my right was the living room. It looked like it was hardly used. There wasn't any pictures on the wall or decorations; just a couch and a few chairs. (IDK if they have that stuff but in my story they have those) The next room was the kitchen which wasn't used for a while but it was very clean, no dishes where in the sink or strainer.

I walked though the hall way and saw a couple of rooms. One was the bathroom; another was a guest bedroom so the last one must be Mariah's room. I slowly opened the door to see a medium sized room with a twin size bed in the corner of the room with black and red sheets. The wall behind it had a purple star with blue stripes, at the tips of the stars were swirls going outward. Next to the bed was a door leading out to the balcony.

A dresser was against the wall on the opposite side of the bed with some picture frames on top of it. The frames were all face down except our team photo. When I picked up the other two there were no pictures in them. Right next to the dresser was a deck with weapons scattered on it. Every weapon known to ninja was on this desk.

The next wall had two closets. I opened the first one and it was a walk in closet with her clothes in them. One side was her ninja cloths and the next was just her normal street clothes. I noticed that on the wall was the chain that she usually wears on her pants. I never took notice to what was on it but there was a lightning bolt, a broken heart, and two wedding rings on it.

The next closet was also a walk in closet full of weapons and scrolls. Most of the weapons were polished but the rest were covered in blood. I saw two swords on the wall. One was the sword that she always wears and the other was the one that she used in her match against Rin.

I stepped out of the closet and something caught my eye on her bed. I saw a book on the bed and started to walk towards it. I picked it up and read the title "My Diary, Mariah Kira" (DON'T DO IT NARUTO!) The title was written in sloppy writing like a little kid read it. I decided to take it with me and read it with Sasuke and Sakura-chan to see what's wrong with Mariah. (NOOOO NARUTO I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT!!!!!)

I ran out the door and headed to where we usually trained. I saw Sasuke training and Sakura-chan just watching. Sakura-chan looked over and saw me running towards them.

"Naruto what's that?" Sakura-chan questioned.

Sasuke noticed the book too and came over.

"Is that Mariah's diary?! Naruto you idiot why would you steal that!?" Sakura-chan shouted while hitting me on the head.

"Ow! I just wanted to know what's wrong with her so I took the diary to get the answers since she's been avoiding us." I said rubbing my head.

"Fine but that's all," Sakura-chan said.

I opened the journal and found the last thing that she wrote while Sakura and Sasuke huddled around me reading over my shoulder. (I'm going make up the dates and stuff so the year is going to be random)

 "Flip to the beginning," Sasuke said.

I flipped to the very beginning of writing and we started to read.