LITTLE MARIAH?

• Dedicated to All of my awesome fans XD

Damn so that took FOREVER for me to write just damn, sorry for the wait XD I hope that you like it and i hope you love the new cover XD i didn't make it just so you know.

(Sasuke)

She soon fell asleep in my arms and I put her on the bed. Her face had streaks of dried tears, her eyes were red, and she looked like a complete wreck but still she was beautiful. She told me everything that happened to her in her life and all the pain that she's been through.

When she was rescued Kakashi and Itachi took care of her for a few months to make sure that she was okay. Whenever she walked around the village the adults would whisper about her and the kids would tease her about her eye. That was the reason for her being so distant; she kept herself from getting hurt so she isolated herself.

She doesn't like it when people touch her because she's afraid of being abused and she's claustrophobic because of Orochimaru. She's been through so much in her life and it just comes back to haunt her in the present. By looking at her she seems strong but when you look past that she's actually fragile.

Just thinking about what those girls said to her made me furious. They're just jealous and I'm glad that Mariah told them off. I pulled the covers over her, got up, and left her room. I saw Kurayami in the hallway waiting anxiously; when she saw me she got up.

"She's fine now, just sleeping." I said passing her.

I left her apartment and went to my apartment. I changed and then went out to look for my little fan club. After a minute of walking around they found me and gathered around me.

"Sasuke-kun! You're back from your mission!" One said.

"Yes, now I want to know something." I replied.

"Anything for you Sasuke-kun,"

"Who was the one that insulted my girlfriend?" I asked eyeing them.

Their faces went pale and I could see fear written all over their faces.

"Um-um-um it was her!" They all said pointing at one girl.

"I don't care who it was, because you all joined her in laughing."

They got down on their knees.

"We're sorry Sasuke-kun!" They pleaded.

"Sorry doesn't work for me. You brought back so many unpleasant memories from her past."

"W-we d-di-didn't know," They whimpered.

"We of course you didn't know because she doesn't tell people. She only tells me things. But you shouldn't even insult her at all. You called her a slut just because she was with me and for the record I was the one who made the first move."

"Sasuke-kun please forgive us."

I activated my Sharingan.

"No, I won't. All of you are shallow, weak, pathetic, desperate, and an embarrassment to all ninja, woman, and this village. I've never liked you or even considered you as a classmate. All you do is obsess over me instead of having a life and training. Mariah was right, if you didn't obsess about me and got stronger than I would consider you but it's too late. Now, leave Mariah and I alone and never speak of what happened today." (Ouch, now that must've hurt them a lot. Sasuke sure told them! That's exactly what I've wanted to say to those freaking fan girls ever since I first saw them.)

I walked away leaving them in tears and cleaning up their broken hearts. I went back to Mariah's apartment and saw that she was still sleeping on her bed with Kurayami curled up right next to her. She's gotten use to sleeping now since I force her to sleep. If I'm with her when she sleeps then she has dreams instead of nightmares. I've noticed that the rings around her eyes have gotten lighter ever since she started to sleep again. I went over to her and lay down on the bed next to her holding her hand. I slowly fell asleep listening to her steady breathing.