Survival training

As I walked, the streets were quiet. I enjoyed the peace and absence of rude comments since it was so early in the morning. When I reached the training grounds I just saw Sasuke, who looked pretty tired. I sat on a tree branch and just stared up at the rising sun. I saw Naruto and Sakura coming a few minutes after I arrived.

"They look like zombies," I said to myself.

"Good morning," Sakura yawned followed by stretching.

"I guess no one here is a morning person except for me," I said.

"What time do you get up?" Naruto asked looking up at me.

"I didn't sleep." I said with a bored expression.

They all stared at me for a second then started to talk to each other. Since I know Kakashi is going to be late I decided to daydream. The day dream I had wasn't a pleasant one. It was the memory of when my clan was attacked. My five year old self heard a loud bang and got up from her bed and ran towards the window. She saw two figures burning down houses and killing everybody.

 I found myself falling out of the freaking tree! I quickly landed on my feet and saw that my team was looking at me and that Naruto was about to catch me.

"What?" I asked.

"Uh you're perfectly still not blinking then you suddenly fell so I was about to catch you," Naruto said.

"Oh, I do that a lot when I have day mares. It's no big deal, I'm use to it, and I usually have them when I'm staring into space."

"Day mares?"

"Yeah from lack of sleep," I snapped.

They just stared at me once again.

"Sheesh don't these people have something else to look at?" I thought.

"Three two one," I said counting down with my fingers.

After I said one Kakashi poofed out of nowhere.

"Hey guys, good morning." he says.

"You're late!" Naruto and Sakura shouted.

"Well on my way," he started to say.

"Enough excuses let's just go to training," I interrupted getting real impatient.

Kakashi explained to us about the bells and stuff and Naruto and Sakura were asking questions. He told us that we needed to get the bells before the timer runs out or we won't get any lunch.

"Easy, even though he's a former ANBU I guess I could get the bells." I thought.

Then Naruto attacked Kakashi but he caught Naruto in a second.

"Hmph so he's fast," I thought.

"Well it seems you're finally prepared to come at me with the intent to kill. So you've finally acknowledged me? I'm beginning to like you guys. Ok, let's get going. Ready, begin," he said.

We scattered into many directions. I hid high in a tree while everyone else was in the bushes except for Naruto. He was clear out in the open.

"Okay so we need to get the bells before the timer goes off. I'll get mine then help them get theirs. Now first I'll send a shadow clone to distract Kakashi, while the real me will transform into an animal hiding my chakra so he won't know it's me. When his guard is down that's when I'll strike." I thought while watching Naruto.

"The most important thing for a shinobi is to be able to hide yourself." Kakashi pointed out while having his hand on his neck.

"Come here and fight me! I said fight me!" Naruto shouted at Kakashi.