Hokage's funeral :(

Sorry that its short >.< but  i needed to have it short so dont kill me and i love the video on the side so listen to it XD

I painfully got out of the bed and went into the bathroom to change. I checked out of the hospital and went home to take a shower. When I got done with my shower and changing I looked at the clock and the Hokage's funeral was in twenty minutes. I heard a knock at my door; I opened it and saw Sasuke wearing all black.  I closed the door and locked it then I limped next to Sasuke heading for the others' houses. When we picked everyone up we all walked in silence to the funeral.

When we got there everyone from the village was dressed in black waiting for the funeral to start. I looked around at everyone seeing all of their tear stained faces or their sad eyes. The atmosphere was very depressing if felt like you could break down any moment now. Everyone's sad faces made me think of the death of my clan.

Their faces resembled mine when I was little after the massacre of me clan. It was my fault that the Hokage was dead! I knew about Orochimaru and his plans and I could've stopped him from killing the Hokage! I'm a horrible person. Maybe it'd be better if I would've died. Everything is my fault! My clan dying, Sasuke almost dying, Sasuke getting the curse mark, the Hokage dying! Everything!

After the elders' speech everyone went up to the memorial to give their own speech about the Hokage. How he was, his life, how he treated people. When everyone was done with their speeches we all lined up and placed a white flower on the Hokage's memorial stone; I was between Naruto and Sasuke. I grabbed a flower and limped towards the stone. I placed the flower on the grave and did silent prayer.

"Lord Hokage, thank you for everything. I know that you protected me after the incident and vouched for me. I will always remember your kindness towards me and how you treated me. I'm sorry that I couldn't stop Orochimaru when I had the chance. If I had stopped him then maybe you'd still be alive and here with us. Tell my parents that I said hi and that I love them." I prayed.

(And by the rules of Naruto when someone important dies....it......rains...... dun dun duuunnnnnnnn)

"They sky is crying," Asuma-sensei said.

Then rain started to come down covering everyone in the small liquid cold drops. The dark clouds covered the once blue sky and also mourned for the Hokage's death along with us. Rain fell on my face and hair covering every inch of me in its cold wetness. Everyone was being soaked to the bone but none of us cared.

I looked to the side of me and saw that the Hokage's grandson was crying. Iruka-sensei and Naruto were comforting him. Because of the rain it looked like everyone was crying so I let the tears that I've been holding back for years pour out of my eye sockets. It was hard to make it look like it was just the rain streaming down my pale face. My make up started to wash away, my eyes were red and puffy, my lip started to quiver and I was sniffling. All the pain that I've been holding inside came out. I heard someone come up from behind me and place a hand on my shoulder.

"You know, it's alright to cry. I know that you've been holding back a lot in these past few years. Let it all out Mariah, no one will judge you." I heard Kakashi-sensei say.

"I'm losing....... everyone that's .......important to....... me. My parents, .............my clan, brother, .........friends, and now.......... the Hokage. If I lost you....... Sakura, Naruto, or........ Sasuke I think I would....... lose it. You guys are all that.......... I have left now." I said between sniffles.

He pulled me into a side hug comforting me.

"It's okay, we're not going anywhere anytime soon Mariah." He assured me.

I stared at the picture of the Hokage and noticed that it stopped raining. The sun poked through the black ominous rain clouds and only one ray of sunlight shined on the picture of the Hokage. He was in a better place now with all the other hero's of this village watching us from above. Seeing us mourn  over his death. He's making the sunlight shine on his picture letting us know that he is okay and that we shouldn't mourn over his death.

We all stared at the picture then at each other. The faces of sadness turned into slight smiles looking up into the sky. We were all proud of our Hokage of everything that he has done for us and this village.

Soon after the funeral was over and we all headed home. We dropped Naruto off then Sakura; it was just Sasuke and I left.

"Mariah....are you alright?" Sasuke asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said in an unconvincing voice.

"It doesn't sound like you are." He said stopping in front of my house.

I stopped and looked at him in the eyes. He reached up and took my headband off and held it in his palm. I looked down at the ground avoiding his gaze. He examined the headband.

"You were crying; you're headband is soaked with tears."

"Yeah I was,"

"Why?" He questioned.

"I......don't like funerals....they make me....think of my parents. The tears that I cried today were the ones that I was holding back but it wasn't all of them. If I let all of my sadness out then I would have a mental break down. I've seen a lot in my life and I've held so much in."

"Mariah, you don't have to be alone in this." He said.

"I could be your should to cry on," He thought.

I smiled. "Thanks for caring Sasuke. I think that I'm starting to........trust you."

"She trusts me? I'm finally breaking the walls around her." Sasuke thought.

"I just might tell you about my past and about myself. You should feel honored. Then only one besides my family that I've told everything to was my...brother." I said sadly.

"She had a brother" Sasuke thought.

I went up the stairs to my house. I gave him one more glance before closing the door. I went upstairs into my room. I grabbed a change of clothes and hopped into the shower. When I got out I put on my clothes, blow dried my hair, brushed my hair, then put my cover up on around my eyes to hide the dark rings surrounding them.

"I wonder why Sasuke hasn't told me what he wanted to before?"

Around five in the morning I heard something hit my front door. I walked downstairs and opened the door. On the door was a kunai embedded in it with a note attached. It was from Kakashi-sensei telling me to meet him by the dango shop around nine for training.

Once again sorry it shorter than usual but comment and send me an idea for a filler. I'm going to be working on them on Monday ^_^