Tsunade returns, Mariah awakens

(FF >> still Naruto's POV)

We finally got back to the village and grandma Tsunade was going to become the Fifth Hokage.

"This village hasn't changed a bit." She said.

 "I am amazed you were able to persuade her.." One of the elder people said.

"Hah! A handsome devil like myself only needs his charm to persuade anyone!" Pervy sage exclaimed/boasted.

"Humph..who was the idiot who almost died from being poisoned?!" I thought doubtful.

"Well, then let's gather the local lords and celebrate the inauguration of the fifth Hokage. Genma, Aoba, announce this to the village." The woman elder commanded.

"Aye," they replied.

"Wait up!! Tsunade has some stuff to take care of first!" I exclaimed.

"Jiraiya, so who were they again?" Tsunade questioned.

"How dare she forget about Mariah, Sasuke, and Kakashi-sensei!" I thought.

"I already told you during the trip home! That brat Kakashi, Uchiha kid, Gai's student Lee and Kira-sama." Pervy sage told her again.

We started to walk towards the hospital. Then I saw Shikamaru and his dad walking towards us.

"Hey! What's up Naruto? What are you doing here?" Shikamaru asked.

"I was about to ask you the same thing! The only building around here is the ninja administration." I said.

"Nothing really, just taking care of annoying business."

"Huh, what is it?" I questioned.

"How are you, Tsunade-sama, Jiraiya-sama?" Shikamaru's dad asked.

 "Hey, aren't you from the Nara-family? Who's that kid? Are you taking care of your deer? Their antlers make good medicine." Grandma Tsunade asked.

"Yes ma'am,"

"Who's that young woman with a big attitude?" Shikamaru whispered to me.

"She's the new Hokage. Oh and although she looks young, she's really fifty!"I whispered back.

"Well, see you later." Grandma Tsunade said.

"Farewell ma'am."

"Hey Shikamaru, let's meet up later, alright? I'll show you my cool new move! See ya!" I shouted back to him.

"Stupid Naruto! What kind of shinobi shows off his Jutsu?" Pervy sage scolded while hitting me on the head.

"Ow!" I exclaimed.

We then walked into Sasuke's room in the hospital. Sakura-chan was at his bedside.

"May I come in?" Grandma said.

"Who are you?" Sakura-chan asked.

"Sakura-chan, he'll be alright now! She's a great doctor!" I told her.

"I heard from Gai-sensei. Please, please help Sasuke-kun!" Sakura-chan pleaded.

"Alright! Leave it all to me!"

She placed her hand on Sasuke's forehead and it started to glow. When she was done she turned towards Sakura-chan.

"He'll wake up soon." She said.

Moments later Sasuke woke up. Sakura-chan had tears streaming down her face and hugged Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun!" She exclaimed.