The festival ^-^

Ok so i got this idea a few days ago when i went to six flags with meh besties XD and the rides on here are the ones that i really went on. I hope that you like it hehe enjoy. And the song on the side i'm freakin obsessed with this song XD its my fav!

(Mariah)

So it's been a few weeks since that mission with the weird cheery Ami and tonight there's going to be a festival for when the village was founded. Kakashi sensei said that we all had to go to the festival. Right now I was walking around with my team minus Kakashi. Oh yeah and by the way everyone in the village knows about Sasuke and I because of the loud mouth fan girls. Surprisingly Sakura and Naruto don't even know yet.

"Uh, I seriously do not want to go to the festival." I whined.

"Why! Festivals are fun!" Sakura shouted slugging her arm around my neck. "Ino and I are going to dress you up for it!"

"Oh god please no!" I said hiding behind Sasuke and Naruto.

"Awe come on Mariah! I've been dying to do your hair and make-up!"

"No way am I letting you do my hair OR make-up! Plus I don't even own make-up, only that cover up stuff."

"Come on Mariah! You'll look so pretty with make up!"

"I'm seriously going to freaking kill myself if this conversation continues." I mumbled.

"You'll have fun at the festival! There's karaoke, dancing, games, food, lots of decoration, and rides!"

"I know that, I can see everything from here. Plus I don't sing or dance."

"Yes you do," Naruto said.

I gave him a death glare.

"No I don't."

"Yeah you do,"

"How would you know?"

"Because in the introductions you said that you sing,"

"Damn it. Wait how do you even remember that! That happened almost a year ago!"

"Uh................"

"You know what. I don't even want to know."

"So come on Mariah! You have to go anyways and wear something nice so can we PLEASE do your make up!" Sakura yelled.

"Fine, whatever but I'm NOT singing." I sighed.

"Yay!" She said grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the guys.

"Help me!" I said reaching out to them but Naruto just laughed and Sasuke smirked.

(Sasuke)

I watched as Sakura pulled Mariah away from us to her house. She asked for help but I just smirked. I started to walk away with Naruto by my side.

"Hey Sasuke," He said.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like Mariah?" He asked.

"W-what? Why would you ask that?"

"Well I've heard some things and plus the way you act around her; and that when I asked you if you liked her you stuttered." Naruto said.

"What did you hear?" I asked.

"Oh just that you guys are dating and what happened with the fan girls," He laughed.

"Fine, we're dating."

"REALLY?!" He squealed like a girl. "I never thought you'd like a girl let alone date them!"