Fifteen

EDITED: December 2020

When Saturday had come around, I had woken up at half-past ten and immediately showered and then gotten changed into a pair of blue denim shorts and a White barely cropped top paired with a Fendi denim jacket and white sneakers I tied my hair into a neat braid before grabbing my phone and handbag before heading downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen, Kendall was yapping on her phone to one of her friends and mom (as per usual) was nowhere to be seen. While eating my breakfast, I just scrolled through my Instagram feed before putting my bowl next to the sink and then running upstairs to brush my teeth and then left for Theo's house.

When I had gotten there, I don't know why, but I felt slightly nervous. I mean, this is the first time we're actually hanging out without Indigo or the guys. Ringing the doorbell, I could feel my palms getting sweatier by the minute. Gross. A few moments later it was answered by a stunning dark haired woman. She looked to be in her early forties, but she was still gorgeous all the same. I was assuming that this was his mother.

"Hi," She smiled at me. "You must be Ella."

"Um, yeah. Hi," I smiled back.

"Come in. Theo's upstairs," She said, opening the door wider and letting me in.

"Thank you, Mrs Parker," I said politely.

"Oh, please, just call me Audriana," She said still smiling before allowing me to go upstairs to Theo's room.

"Ow! Theo, don't pull!" I heard Athena's small voice shriek as I got to the doorway of his bedroom.

"I'm not pulling! You're the one that keeps moving!" He argued.

"You suck at this, Theo," She glared at him.

"Tell me again why I'm doing this?" He asked her sassily.

"Because you're my brother and you have to," She sassed him back, causing me to giggle and make my presence be known.

"Ella!" Athena cheered, jumping off his bed and running over to me.

"Hey there, cutie," I grinned at her as bent down to her height and hugged her.

"Hey, Ella," Theo grinned at me.

"Hey," I said with a smile.

"Ella, do you see how Theo completely messed up my hair!" Athena whined. "I mean, which normal human doesn't know how to do a simple fishtail braid. Oh wait, my brother, apparently," She glared at him.

Damn. This child is sassy.

"If you want, I can do it for you," I said to her.

"Oh, thank the lord," She sighed dramatically, causing Theo to stick his tongue out at her.

Sitting down on Theo's bed, Athena sat in between my legs while I carefully brushed and then braided her long dark hair into a neat fishtail braid.

"Thank you, Ella," She grinned at me before scoffing at her brother and then running out of the room.

"My sister is savage for a seven year old," He laughed.

"Yeah, she is," I giggled.

"So uh, I was thinking we could uh, maybe go up to my tree house?" He asked.

"Yeah, sounds good," I smiled.

Saying no more, he swiftly grabbed my hand before we headed downstairs and out the back doors, but not before being stopped by another girl. She too had dark hair and blue eyes like Theo. I was assuming that she was his older sister.