Epilogue

EDITED: December 2020

**7 years later**

"Okay, Ella. Calm down. You're just getting married. Nothing major," I muttered to myself as I straightened the corset of my wedding dress. 

"El, I know you're nervous, but that's no excuse to talk to yourself," Kendall snickered. 

Yes, today is the day Theo and I are finally getting married. 

A lot has happened in the last seven years since Theo and I finished high school. I went to UCLA and got my degree in photography and began making my name on the photography scene. four years in and I've been doing really well. 

Theo graduated from law school with honours and began working with his dad at his firm. He took over the firm just last year as the CEO after his dad retired. 

A lot has happened, not just for Theo and I but for everyone else too. 

Kendall decided that she wanted to make something of herself so she went ahead and enrolled in design school. She's always had an eye for fashion and now she's the proud owner and designer of her own bridal boutique. Of course, she has had time for her love life. Three years ago she became Kendall Giavana Parker. Yes, Parker. When she and Ben met for the first time, it was pretty much love at first sight for them, despite their three year age gap. Theo and I did find it a little weird that our siblings had hooked up, but we eventually got over it. A year and a half after they got married, they welcomed a beautiful baby boy into the world, Jayden Theodore Parker. 

Indigo, believe it or not, started dating Joey after high school. They both attended NYU and soon after that realised they were into each other. They've been dating ever since. It's quite cute actually. Joey is my best friend and I definitely approve and I like seeing them both so happy. 

My parents, you may ask? Well, dad (thankfully) ditched Jenn after a few months and then a year later found Paige, a pretty Australian kindergarten teacher that had just moved to the states. Kendall and I really like her and she makes my dad happy. Mom? Well she also found someone to be happy with. My stepdad, Derek. After Kendall and I had moved out of the house, she was lonely for a while, and then she met him. The house is full again because Derek has three nephews and a niece that he adopted from his brother. Mom loves him and the kids and so do Kendall and I. 

"Alright, Ella. You ready?" My friend, Vanessa, and one of my bridesmaids asked me. 

"Nervous, but ready," I said with a small smile. 

I have four bridesmaids. Indigo, Vanessa, Natalia and a now twelve-year-old Athena. Kendall is my maid of honour. 

"Ella, you look absolutely gorgeous," Natalia said to me. 

"Okay, everyone. We're starting," Dad said with an excited grin as he came up to me. "You look absolutely beautiful, Princess."

"Thanks, daddy," I said, and then kissed his cheek. 

One by one I watched each of the girls walk down the aisle until it was finally my turn. 

My gaze never left Theo's as I walked down the aisle. He looked absolutely handsome in his traditional suit and tie. His mouth was slightly agape as I made my wait towards him. 

After hugging my dad, he sat down and then I joined hands with Theo. 

"Close your mouth, baby. You'll catch flies," I winked. 

"Well excuse me for drooling over my insanely hot fiance," He smirked. 

"If you two would please stop flirting with each other so we can actually get this wedding on with. That would be lovely," Kendall said, causing everyone to laugh.