Nineteen

EDITED: December 2020

On Friday morning when I woke up, I found that Kendall was for some random reason in my room.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" I asked groggily.

"I uh, need to borrow an overnight bag," She said before rushing out of my room. Okay, whatever.

After that, I showered, got dressed and then headed downstairs. To my surprise, on the breakfast bar sat a large vase of osiria roses.

"I really need a boyfriend," Kendall muttered, glaring at the roses. Picking the card out of the roses, I couldn't help but blush as I read it.

'Happy Anniversary, Baby. See you later ♥ -T'

I was grinning like an idiot as I read the note. He knows osiria roses are my favourite, but they're incredibly difficult to get a hold of when they're not in season. They usually have to be flown over.

After messaging him and then eating breakfast, I headed upstairs to brush my teeth before I left for school, but before I could even leave the house, I found Theo in the kitchen talking to Kendall.

"Oh, hey," I grinned at him. "What are you doing here?"

"What? Can't a guy take his girl to school?" He asked with a lopsided grin as he pressed a kiss to my forehead and made me melt just by the term 'his girl'.

"Well I'm definitely not complaining," I giggled.

"You guys are so gross," Kendall gagged.

"Jealousy makes you nasty," I smirked.

"As if," She scoffed and then turned to Theo. "You don't have any attractive older brothers, do you?" She asked him.

"Unfortunately not," He laughed, looking slightly awkward at the mention of it.

"Aaand, we're leaving," I said, dragging Theo out the front door.

"Venti Vanilla Bean Frappe," He said, handing me my favourite Starbucks drink.

"You're amazing," I grinned before kissing his cheek.

***

After school, Theo and I headed home, or so I thought.

"Babe, where are we going?" I asked, a little confused because we weren't taking the route to mine or his house.

"You and I are going up to my parents' lake house for the weekend," He grinned at me.

"Wait, what?"

"I figured we could spend the weekend alone. No interruptions," He said.

"Babe, that sounds great and all, but I literally haven't packed for this," I told him.

"I organised it with Kendall and she packed you a bag this morning," He said.

Ohhh, so that's why she was in my room this morning.

"Well haven't you just thought of everything," I grinned.

"Ah, well, you know," He shrugged with a grin before pressing his lips against mine.

"Woah, eyes on the road, Romeo," I laughed.

The next two and a half hours were spent just talking or listening to songs on the radio until we arrived at the area where the Parker lake house was situated.

Walking into the house, we were met by a middle aged dark haired man.

"Ah, Mr Parker. Glad you made it here in one piece," He smiled at Theo.