Sixteen

EDITED: December 2020

It's been just over two months since Theo and I became official, and it's all been pretty great so far. I mean, he's a great guy and he treats me right, and vice versa. I also celebrated my seventeenth birthday on the twelfth of December. I ended up flying to New York with Kendall to see my dad (and Jenn, ew) to celebrate before coming back to LA to celebrate with my mom, Theo and my friends (separately, of course.)

"What are you thinking about?" Theo asked me as we lay in his bed just listening to the sound of the rain pour outside.

We had babysat Athena last night and watched a couple of movies before she fell asleep, and then we spent the rest of the night just talking (well, more making out than just talking).

"Nothing much," I answered, laying my head down on his bare chiselled chest and listening to his heartbeat and tracing shapes on his diaphragm.

"Liar," He scoffed.

"Weird how you know me so well already," I giggled.

"But seriously. What's on your mind?" He asked again.

"My dad wants me and Kendall to come back to New York again for the week before school starts," I sighed.

"You going?" He asked.

"I don't want to," I admitted. "I mean, he wants us to get to know that Jenn woman and her kids, who are like seven billion years older than Kendall and I, might I add."

"Babe, if you're gonna make exaggerations, at least make them believable," He chuckled.

"But seriously. Kendall has no interest in going and honestly, neither do I," I sighed.

"Just tell him you're not ready, that's all," He said, and then kissed my forehead.

"So, what are our plans for today?" I asked him after a while.

"Well, Indi and the guys are coming over later, so I was thinking we could spend the day just here. Maybe order in some pizza," He suggested.

"That sounds great." I grinned, and then sat up and kissed him. What was supposed to be an innocent peck had quickly turned into a full-on make-out sesh before we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Uh, come in," Theo called as we quickly straightened up. The door opened and his mom stepped into the room.

"I just wanted to tell you two that I'm taking Athena out for the day and Natalia's also gone out, so it'll just be the two of you," She told us.

"Oh, okay. Have fun," My boyfriend smiled at his mom. She returned the smile before walking out of the room.

"Just me and you? I like the sound of that," He smirked, before pressing his lips to mine again. He wasted no time slipping his tongue into my mouth, his hands planted firmly on my hips. Pulling away from the kiss, he planted hot kisses down my neckline and collarbone before sucking harshly on my neck.

"Fuck, Theo," I sighed. I felt him smirk against the spot before he kissed it and then pulled away.

"Pizza for breakfast? I'll go order," He smirked, getting out of bed, causing me to glare at him. And the fact that he looked as sexy as hell in just a pair of grey sweats didn't help me much either.

While lying in bed still, I was scrolling through my Instagram when suddenly my phone began to ring. It was Aimee.

"Hi," I answered.

"Fucking finally. Why haven't you been picking up your damn phone?"

"I've been busy," I lied. She doesn't know yet that Theo and I are together. I've been refraining from telling her because I know she'll just remind me about the dare.