Seventeen

EDITED: December 2020

Two days later I was at home just doing absolutely nothing because you know, why not be lazy?

While laying on the couch, I surfed through the channels before I stopped on a repeat episode of Little Einstein's on the kids junior channel. Deciding to re-live my childhood, I decided to watch it anyways. I remember watching this episode when I was like seven or eight.

"Wow. I never thought I'd see the day that my Bambina decides to watch this show again," My mom's voice said, causing me to look over at her.

"Oh, hi, mama," I mumbled.

"You used to love this show," She chuckled, causing me to smile a little. "You'd always be late for school just so you could watch the new episodes almost every day."

"Yeah, I remember," I smiled.

"So uh, Kenny tells me you have a new boy in your life," She said. Despite the fact that it's been more than 2 months since Theo and I started dating, I kept the fact from both my parents. Kendall just can't seem to keep her mouth shut, can she?

Just the mention of Theo made my cheeks heat up. "Uh, yeah," I nodded.

"How long has it been?" She asked.

"Uh, three months on the thirteenth," I answered.

"The day before Valentines day. Sweet," She smiled.

"Yeah."

"What's his name?"

"Theo. Theo Parker," I told her.

"He's your tutor, isn't he?" She asked.

"Yep," I nodded.

Then it was silent for a few moments. "I'd like to meet him," She said after a while. "Invite him over for dinner tomorrow night."

I couldn't help but raise my eyebrow at her. She could barley sit through Thanksgiving dinner with our (well, her side of the) family without needing to check work stuff and now all of a sudden she wants to have dinner with my boyfriend?

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," She nodded.

"Um...okay, then," I mumbled, not sure how all of this was going to turn out.

"Wonderful," She grinned, and then kissed my forehead before excusing herself from my presence.

Well damn. That should be fun...

***

At exactly seven pm the next evening, the doorbell went.

"I'll get it!" I yelled, running out of the living room and through the foyer to the door. "Hi," I grinned at my oh-so-handsome boyfriend as I opened the door.

"Hey, beautiful," He smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"Looking sharp," I winked. This evening Theo wore a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a white V-neck shirt and a pair of black vans. His hair was the way it usually was, with his fringe sweeping over his eyes.

"Only for you," He smirked as I led him into the living room where my mom and sister were waiting.

"Hey, Theo," Kendall smiled at him.

"Hi," He smiled back.

"Uh, Theo, this is my mom. Mom, this is my boyfriend, Theo," I introduced the two.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs Slater," He said to her, politely shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Theo," She smiled at him. "And please, just call me Maria."

"So, Theo, according to Ella here, you're quite the charming boyfriend," Kendall smirked, causing my cheeks to redden.

"Well yeah, I try," He grinned, intertwining our fingers.

During dinner the conversation was actually rather pleasant. And my mom made no effort to try and check her emails or whatever which really surprised me.

"So, Theo, what are your plans for after high school?" Mom asked him, making me mentally cringe. That question? Really?

"Uh, I'm studying at Stanford. Law," He told her.

"Oh, really?" Her grey eyes suddenly sparkled, causing me to silent groan. Now it's gonna be law this, and law that.

Just as I suspected, the two then began talking about the career of law and somehow his father got thrown into the conversation mix because he too is a lawyer.

I looked over at Kendall who sat next to mom with a smirk.

"Approved," She mouthed, causing me to smile a little.

After dinner, Theo and I made our way to my room.

"Well that went well," He grinned.

"Yeah, because you actually understood what the hell she was talking about," I laughed.

"You're so cute," He chuckled, kissing my nose and then my lips.

"Cute is an understatement," I smirked as we sat on my bed. I wasted no time straddling him and turning a cute kiss into a make-out session.

"Fuck, Ella, don't do that," He groaned.

"Don't do what?" I asked innocently, knowing very well that me rocking my hips in a steady motion, putting immense pressure on his crotch.

"You know very well what you're doing," He growled as I felt his bulge press up against me.

"Sorry," I smirked.

Before we could continue to make out, Kendall interrupted.

"Hey, Ella. I need to borrow your curling wand," She said, completely unfazed by what she had just witnessed.

"In my closet. Then get out," I snapped.

"Gee, okay. Sorry for interrupting," She snickered before walking into my closet and then walking out with the curling wand, but not before adding, "be wise and condomize!"

"What the fuck even is she ," I mumbled, before proceeding to make out with my boyfriend again.

"Ella, stop," He hissed. I smirked, clearly knowing what I had done. (

"What? Got a little problem?" I smirked.

"Yeah, little," He muttered.

"Want me to sort it out for you?" I asked, causing his blue eyes to widen slightly.

"O-o-okay," He stuttered.

Without anything else being said, my lips attached to his neck while my hands effortlessly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans.

And I got down on my knees.