one ;)

"he's hotter than ninety-nine percent of the girls here."

"i'd go gay for that ass."

"his eye-liner skills are perfect."

"i wish i had his figure... time to go on a diet."

"i'm gonna miss seeing his body everyday."

it's just a typical day for louis tomlinson, the twink, as he cat-walks down the hall.

he smiles to himself, and looks down at his outfit of the day. his high-waisted jean shorts hugged his bum and thighs perfectly, and the red crop top showed just the right amount of his tan stomach.

in his eyes... he was hot.

"what would i do with my life if we had a dress-code?"

he giggles, and begins to walk the rest of the way to his car. finally, the last day of sophomore year. he's got three months of luxury ahead of him.

he's going to summer camp with his best friend. that way louis can make new friends and finally get away from doncaster.

"louis!"

speaking of his bestie, the blonde boy bounds up to him. he's got on a similar outfit to lou's but his shirt is white, making his pale skin look sun kissed.

"hey, ni. you need a ride?"

"it'd be great. i would walk, and all, but then my makeup would melt," niall explains.

"what are you gonna do at camp?" louis laughed,"we're gonna be walking everywhere."

"well, i ordered the Sephora's Setting Spray, and it should be in sunday. so i'll be set," the blonde explained.

"could I use it?"

"of course."

-

"you don't understand, lottie! i have no room for all of my stuff, so i need to use your suitcase! please!" louis stomped his foot at his older sister.

"louis, i'm gonna need it for my trip to London!"

"that's not fair," louis whined,"i have more clothes."

"frankly, my dear, i don't give a damn," lottie snickered, and pushed louis out of her room and slammed it shut.

louis huffed, and suddenly an idea came into his mind. it may make him look like he's a spoiled brat, but whatever works.

he began to sniffle, tears faker than Kim Kardashian's butt began to fill his eyes, and he whimpered... just loud enough to get his sister's attention.

the door opened again, and lottie stood there with an unimpressed look on her face.

"that's not gonna work, baby bro. you can't just guilt me into giving you my bag," she said, putting her perfectly manicured hand on her hip.

louis just began to blubber even more, and then called out,"m-mummy!"

lottie's eyes widened,"you little brat, you wouldn't."

jay began to walk down the hall, her eyebrows knitting together in confusion because her precious baby was crying.

"what's wrong, love?" jay cooed, taking her little boy into her arms.

"l-lottie won't let me borrow her luggage for camp, and-and i don't have enough room in mine to put all of my things in!" louis began to hiccup,"and everyone there is gonna hate me, then i'll miss you guys, and-and i'm gonna be stuck like a million miles away from you, and-"

"well of course lottie will give you her bag! she knows how nervous you are," she cut him off, hating to see louis so distraught,"lottie, go on and give it to him. can't you see how upset he is?"

lou's sister just stood there dumbfounded.

that spoiled brat.

nonetheless, she turned around and rolled the hot-pink luggage to louis' feet.

"there you are love," his mum coaxed,"are you better now?"

louis gave a pathetic,"uh-huh," following with,"thank you mummy."

"anything to make you happy, dear," his mum kissed his head, and walked away.

as soon as she turned the corner, louis' tears were gone, and his makeup didn't even smear. thank god for waterproof mascara.

"thanks, lottie," he chirped happily, and skipped away with the suitcase in tow.

-

chapter one lol
louis is a spoiled brat BUT ITS GONNA GET BETTER I SWEAR
expect another update either tonight or tomorrow ;)