twenty four (^_^)☆

HEY BITCHES ITS BEEN TWO YEARS
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO

the whole gang sat around the beach, the big guys throwing a frisbee around and the little boys splashing around in the water.

louis was wading through the shallow end with calum, searching for seashells.

"this one is pretty," louis pointed out, rubbing his thumb over a soft pink shell, "i want to keep it."

calum squinted his eyes at the bright red blob he saw in the water, and immediately reached down to grab it.

"look at this one," calum said, and right before he could bring it out of the water, his "shell" pinched the snot out of him.

calum freaked, and pulled his hand out of the water to see that his shell, was actually a crab, and it was latched onto his ring finger.

he was sent into a fit of screams, shaking his hand around trying to fling the stupid thing off, "it hurts! help!"

louis caught his hand, and ripped the crab off of his finger, and then threw the animal back in the water, where it peacefully walked away.

he looked back to calum, who had done enough screaming to get ashton's attention, who was standing there inspecting his finger.

"he got you good," ashton mumbled, "he even broke skin."

calum sulked in his spot, saying, "thought it was a shell."

ashton chuckled, and placed a kiss to the wounded finger, then to calum's cheek, "don't pick up any more red shells then, yeah?"

calum nodded, and ashton ran off to play frisbee again.

louis watched them fondly, and when calum met his eyes he asked, "what?"

"you guys are just so cute," louis cooed, "he kissed your booboo to make it feel better."

next thing louis knew, he was pushed into the pretty blue water, and when he came up to the surface, calum was laughing. that, of course, made louis laugh as well.

they all messed around for another hour or so, but then they were called in, and when louis reached the shore harry gave him a concerned look.

"you're sunburnt," he said, reaching over to get more sunblock. he squirted (ha) a dollop of it into his hands, and smeared it onto his cheekbones and shoulders.

"that stings," louis mumbled, wincing at the pressure being applied to his feverish skin.

"it'll make you feel better later," harry insisted, making sure to thoroughly rub everything in.

"okay, mum," louis mumbled under his breath, but it didn't go unnoticed by harry.

he chuckled, and mumbled back, "daddy."

-

when they began to get hungry, they all sat on some blankets and ate some sandwiches.
louis sat in between harry's legs, and he leaned back on his chest.