nine ',:)

as harry had promised, louis woke up in the same spot with the same harry holding him. it was actually nice.

"you awake, princess?" harry's voice made louis realize that this was actually happening and that he should probably say something, like now.

"yeah," louis mumbled, leaning up a bit,"what time is it?"

"eight forty-five," harry answered, clicking his phone on to make sure he was correct, which he was.

"we slept through dinner," louis pointed out.

"well, you did," harry said.

louis sat up fully, eyeing harry,"you stayed up? the whole time?"

"yeah," harry said,"i promised that i would be here when you woke up."

"oh," louis said,"th-that was sweet."

harry smiled, loving that he could make louis' cheeks turn a soft pink and make him stutter of his own words. he roamed his hands over the small of his back, and massaged there lightly.

"ashton and calum went to watch a movie at the field," harry said,"you wanna go?"

"what movie are they playing?"

"jaws, i think," harry said.

"i'm down."

-

the field that the movie was being held was filled with teens. you could literally feel the tension between everyone. it was one of two types: territorial or sexual. you either think you're better than everyone around you or you want to have some kind of physical contact with them.

for louis, he was suffering with both.

he liked harry's touch, and how he always had his hand on his lower back as they walked all the way there. he liked that he had something with harry.

he didn't like how every girl and boy looked harry up and down as they passed, like he was piece of meat, or a toy.

after seeing a girl, with very obvious bleach blonde extensions, wave at harry and send a flirtatious wink, louis reached over and linked their hands. harry didn't mind, either. he liked that louis wanted to keep him for himself.

it was nice.

they eventually found their little squad in the midst of all of the people, and sat down.

michael, who was terrified of sharks, was curled up in luke's embrace, and it made louis smile. it reminded him of how he and harry were just twenty minutes ago.

niall and zayn had sat together, and they looked pretty engrossed with the movie. louis thought that they'd be an adorable couple.

ashton had a sleeping calum leaning on his shoulder, and he seemed pretty content with the aussie using him as a pillow.

harry made sure that he sat extra close to louis, and wrapped an arm around his waist. louis blushed, and casually sent him a warm smile.

niall had seen what had just happened, and so he leaned up to louis' ear furthest from harry and asked,"did you two fuck?"

louis gasped, and right at the right moment, too. it was at the point of the movie where jaws was gnawing one of the sailor's legs off, along with the boat.

"no! of course not!" louis whispered,"we just... kissed."

"is that all? you bore me, tomlinson," niall quietly groaned,"you'll get it by the end of the summer, right?"

that took louis by surprise. would he?

he did think that harry was attractive, and that he'd be amazing... but what if louis wanted more than just a shag?

he was intrigued by harry. he was looking past the skirt, and past the girlish figure. or, louis hoped that he was. if harry had just wanted sex, then wouldn't he have tried to get it by now?

"i don't know, honestly," louis whispered, but niall had already scooted back over to zayn.

"who are you talking to?" harry whispered, leaning closer to him so his lips ghosted over louis' cheekbones. very nice cheekbones, in harry's eyes.

"oh," louis said, looking up to the curly-headed lad,"myself, i guess."

harry chuckled, and said,"silly boy."

& louis didn't know why, but that name just made louis want to kiss harry and never leave his side. 

so the movie ended pretty quickly, and the counsellors told everyone to retreat to their cabins pretty quickly.

apparently, some bad weather was headed right over. nothing more than some thunderstorms.

so ash carried calum as he walked with the other two back to the cabin.

a wind whistled by and louis shivered, and silently cursed himself at what he was wearing. he had the decency to put on some flannel pajama pants, but he still had that skin tight tommy hilfiger shirt on.

"you cold?" harry asked, already slipping off his jacket (because he's a smart lad) and slipping it over louis' tiny body. it drove harry crazy how his jacket just swallowed louis, and made him look even smaller than he was.

"thanks," louis said, that being the only thing that he could think to say.

the conversation fell, until ashton said,"cal and i walked in on you guys napping earlier today, care to tell me what that was about?" 

louis stayed quiet. he wanted to know what harry would say, what harry thought that they were. he was curious. 

"um... nothing," harry just shrugged, and added,"we just fell asleep." 

that made louis sag, along with his heart. he wanted to have something with harry. was harry not into relationships? was harry just not into him? did louis think of it as something more than it actually was? 

he couldn't help but be embarrassed. he thought he meant something to harry, he thought that he had a crush on him. 

he sped up a little bit, wanting to get into his bed and go to sleep, and not to wake up until late into saturday afternoon. 

as soon as the four boys reached the cabin, louis walked in and threw harry's jacket onto the couch and stormed upstairs. he didn't even say sorry when he accidentally bumped into ashton on the way up, he was too embarrassed to say anything. 

he just crawled into his bed,threw his head under the blankets, and went to sleep. 

he may or may not have let a few tears burn in his eyes. 

-

aw sad louis = sad everyone

sorry for taking forever to update this. 

i should be writing another & post in git tonight, too :) 

i'm pretty excited bc i finally planned out the whole plot to this story and yAY

bye babez