five :O

(lou's outfit)

at eight o'clock in the morning, harry was up, dressed, and drinking coffee down in the kitchen. no one had gotten up yet, and he decided that everyone needed to wake up because breakfast was soon.

he walked upstairs, and saw that ashton was awake, and currently pulling his shirt on.

"morning," harry said, setting his mug down and walking over to lou's bunk.

he placed his rather large hand on the small of louis' back and rubbed it soothingly as he said,"lou-lou, time to get up."

he heard the smaller boy growl, and then he turned over in his sleep.

"aren't you hungry?"

"nuh-uh," louis said, sounding tired.

"well, even if you aren't," harry said,"you still need to get up."

louis scoffed, and then said,"what time is it?"

"eight," harry replied.

louis huffed, and jutted out his lip,"m'still tired. carry me?"

"carry you where?"

"to the showers, of course," louis said,"please?"

harry smirked, and gently picked the smaller boy up from his underarms. he was wearing a white tee shirt and some pink boxers. he was adorable.

lou's arms snaked around harry's neck and his legs around his waist, and harry cheekily placed his hand on his bum.

"hey!" louis said.

"just trying to keep you from falling again, babe," harry teased,"don't want you breaking your other wrist."

-

"morning, harry," zayn said, sitting next to a sleeping niall.

"hey, wake up," zayn said, shaking his small shoulder, and the blonde perked up, but just for a second. he fell asleep again, but this time with his head on zee's shoulder.

"cute," zayn mumbled, and dug into his eggs and toast.

i looked over to louis, who had gotten some fruit salad with yogurt, but hadn't eaten a whole lot of it because he was struggling to eat yogurt with his fork.

"need some help?" harry teased.

"shut up," louis mumbled, and just stuck his finger in the cup, pulled it out, and sucked it clean.

so many thoughts ran through harry's head. bad thoughts.

a tired michael sat down at the table, and asked,"what blocks do we go to today?"

"um, blocks two, four, and six," ashton said, looking at the schedule to make sure he was right.

"cabin two has art together!" calum said happily as he chomped on his grapes.

"have you taken your medicine?" luke asked the puppy-like boy. he cheekily shook his head, and ate another red grape.

"you might need to do that, love," ashton said.