ten B)

harry hadn't realized that louis had been upset with his words, so when he went to bed without a word, it confused him. but, being an open-minded boy, decided to let it be because he maybe just need some space.

so harry went to bed, and so did everyone else in cabin #2.

the next morning (well, afternoon) everyone had gotten up except little louis. harry was a little bummed, too. he wanted to spend time with him on the day off.

the weather was pretty shitty, and the counsellors had closed almost every outdoor activity available to the campers.
so everyone was either cooped up in their cabins, or cooped up in the main building.

"great," calum sighed, already bored,"nothing to do."

"there's plenty to do," ashton said,"it's just that you're too adhd to pick one thing to do."

"shove off," calum whined.

soft pitter-patters came from the stairs, and when the three boys looked up, louis was there wrapped up in a fuzzy pink blanket.

"goodmorning, louis," harry said,"get enough sleep?"

"shut up," louis mumbled, his eyelids still half open and his hair sticking out everywhere.

precious, harry thought.

"hey," a wild calum appeared, and tackled louis into a hug. louis softly hugged back.

there was a frantic knock on the door, and ashton was quick to stand up and open the door. there, stood a soaking niall and zayn.

"what are you guys doing here?" ashton asked, stepping back so his friends could come through the door.

"we got bored, and luke and mike are coming," zayn said, stripping off his soaked jacket and plopping it in the corner of the living room, and then taking niall's and doing the same thing. then louis realized that they had bags in their hands.

"are you guys gonna spend the night or something?" calum asked.

"we figured that a slumber party would get us through the storm," niall said,"zee checked with the counselors, and the worst part of the storm is gonna come through tonight."

"oh," louis said.

"hey, lou," niall said, walking over to his best friend and asking,"you alright?"

"fine," louis sighed, and niall immediately knew what he meant. boy problems.

"you wanna go upstairs?" he asked, and then turned to calum,"you can come, too."

"cool," calum said, already running up the stairs, and louis and niall followed him.

they all squished into louis' bunk, and niall and calum listened intently as louis spilled his feelings with them.

"it's like he didn't even notice that i was there, and that i have fucking ears that work," louis ranted, pulling on the hem of his shirt.

"oh, hun," niall said,"he was just trying to save himself from confrontation. you know how guys are."

"yeah," calum chirped in,"ashton hasn't told anyone that he and i made out in the art closet the other day."

"what the hell?" louis said,"why didn't you tell us, calum?"

"you never asked?"

louis laughed,"i love you, cal."

"anyways, you don't really have to worry," niall said,"just make him jealous or something to get back at him. if he said that it's nothing, then make it look like you agree with him."