fifteen

so louis ended up crashing in his bunk while wearing the same outfit he had been wearing all day. calum's jabbering had knocked him out cold.

harry and ashton smugly sat in their bunks.

the deed had already been done, and the boys seemed very proud of themselves as there were five trash bags plied up in niall's closet. of what's inside of the bags you won't know until like 300 more words.

so when 8:00 rolled around, louis was slow to get up and take a shower. he made sure to wrap his wrist in plastic and to keep it dry.

"i cant' wait to get this stupid thing off," louis mumbled,"it's near impossible to wash your hair with one hand."

after the soothing shower, louis threw his sweater back on and kept his legs bare. he was excited to wear his baby blue skirt, mostly because it matched perfectly with his cast.

he stepped outside, and heard a loud laugh downstairs that he immediately knew belonged to niall. he had that laugh that made everyone else laugh.

he hummed, and went to his drawers to get his clothes for the day. he pulled the first one open, and was confused. it was filled with boys clothes. no baby blue skirts, only black teeshirts and baggy jeans.

he tried the next, and the next. nothing but baggy boy clothes that made him a bit uncomfortable.

he slammed that shut, making the boys downstairs hear.

"it's begun!" luke whisper-yelled.

everyone was there, and they all were very eager to see a fuming mad louis be forced to ask for his clothes back.

back upstairs, louis stood there with a little smirk on his lips.

"god, calum," he chuckled,"you think you're so smart."

he strutted over to calum's drawers, and his smile faltered when there wasn't a shred of his clothing there either. just calum's clothes.

he slammed those shut, making the lads down under giddy.

"he's about to blow," harry said,"this is gold."

"should i video this for future reference?" zayn asked, pulling out his phone.

"it'd be wrong not to," niall laughed.

upstairs, louis was beginning to panic. they weren't in calum's drawers, so he checked ashton's. they weren't in ashton's, so he checked in harry's.

they weren't there, so he went through the bathroom cabinets and drawers, and when he couldn't find them there his fingers were trembling.

he checked under the beds, and when he didn't find them there he was breathing fast.

he looked everywhere, and when he couldn't find them he just started to rip out everyone's clothes from their drawers.

the terrible memories that this type of clothing brought back to louis made tears burn in his eyes.

"no," he began to whimper,"no, no, no."

he remembered how different he felt up until freshmen year. he remembered how uncomfortable he felt and how shy and how embarrassed he was. he hated himself in those baggy khakis, and those scratchy shirts, and those hideous shoes.

he eventually got to the last piece of clothing, and then that's when he had enough.

he remembered how people taunted him in his new skirts, and how people threw dirty boxers at him in the gym showers, and in the hallways.