seventeen XO

okay 3k??? WTH

-

"what the hell," harry mumbled,"this is supposed to be a summer camp!"

"heck," louis corrected under his breath, but he was just as disgruntled as he.

the pair had gotten into a paint fight, resulting in ruining all of their clothes and the walls and floors of the art-room.

the counselor there wasn't too happy about it, and decided to send them to the office.

"it's washable paint!" harry grumbled,"and it made the room brighter."

"harry, it's fine," louis said, wiping the pastel purple from his bottom lip.

"then why did we get in trouble for it?"

louis just shook his head, and opened the door for the two to walk outside,"you didn't get into much trouble in school, did you?"

"never," harry said, shaking his hair a little bit, flinging yellow paint onto the sidewalk.

"that sounds hard to believe," louis giggled.

"yeah, yeah."

-

"so, you threw paint at each other?" the slightly disturbed lady at the desk said, with her glasses perched high on the bridge of her nose.

"yes, that's exactly what happened," louis said, and plopped down onto the chairs in front of her, without a doubt ruining it.

"well, why?"

"he started it!" both of the boys said at the same time, making them blush and the mistress roll her eyes.

"fine," she sighed,"i'm going to let you off with a warning, because no one has ever been sent here because of playing with paint."

"there's a first time for everything," harry said, helping louis up from his seat,"thank you, miss."

"run along, boys," she said, reaching over to grab a wad of tissues to wipe off the seat that had a yellow butt-print on it.

the two boys walked out with small smirks on their faces.

"alright, i'm headed to the cabin to shower," louis mumbled, "and i need a new outfit."

"hopefully the paint will come out of that skirt," harry said, whispering the next part, "because i love seeing you wear it."

louis bit his lip, and continued down the sidewalk with harry smirking behind him.

as soon as they reached the cabin, louis shoots up the stairs to pick out a new outfit. he settles on something that is comfortable, but also something that he knows that harry would like.

the small lad places the outfit on the bathroom counter, and then turns on the water in one of the showers

downstairs, harry is eating a banana while checking his text messages, and he perks up when he hears the shower running upstairs.

he contemplates on his next move. he could just mind his own business and let louis be, or he could go upstairs and... try something out.

no, he didn't want to go and fuck louis, but he wanted to bring whatever they had to the next level.

and now was the chance.

"no, stop it, harry," the curly lad says to himself, shaking his head and tried to pay attention to his phone again.

not even thirty seconds later, he was skipping up the stairs, obviously too carried away.

louis had gotten his hair free of paint, and it was quite entertaining to watch the different colors wash down the shower drain with the water.

he had been standing under the water for about five minutes, and when he looked down there wasn't a whole lot of paint in the water anymore.

then, there was a flash of light, and then an array of colors like blue, pink, and yellow began to wash around his feet. his eyes widened, and he slowly looked up then turned around to see harry.

he was speechless, to say the least. harry looked shocked as well, as if he couldn't believe what he had done.

"hi, lou," was all he said. he kept a respectable distance between them, not wanting to push anything.

louis waved slightly, his cheeks and chest red from the feeling of being exposed.

but he didn't want harry to leave.

harry slowly walked closer, to where the stream of water was on top of his head, and all of the red in it began to cascade down his body.

"tell me to leave," harry said, "if you want me to."

louis just stepped a little closer, to where he was able to touch him without having to extend his arm, "i-i... don't want you to leave."

both harry and louis smiled, and harry tugged the smaller boy into a warm and wet hold.

"what if ashton or cal walk in?" louis asked, his voice almost as low as a whisper.

"don't worry about that," harry said, "they've most likely done it before."

louis laughed, and harry didn't miss how louis' small chest moved up and down as he did. he ducked down, and placed his lips on the others.

the kiss was sweet, and it stayed that way for three minutes at the most, but then the boys ended up getting carried away.

harry let out a groan, and that made louis pull away, his pupils blown.

then, louis was hoisted up, and harry held him up. at first, it was a little uncomfortable, but then they discarded that thought as they kissed again.

they didn't know how long they had been in there, but the water had run a little cold but they didn't care. neither of them cared.

"h-harry," louis panted, but was just cut off by harry giving his multiple, "shh, i've got you."

louis was pushed against the wall, and the cold tile sent shivers up his spine, and harry began to trail kisses all around his neck.

"um, louis?"

they both froze, because that was ashton's voice.

"u-um, yeah?" louis asked.

harry began to work on his neck again, nibbling in sensitive areas.

"are you alright in there?"

louis held in a gasp, and rushed out, "just fine! just... got soap in my eye is all!"

"oh, okay, sorry."

the door shut.

and all they could do was laugh.

-

OMG WOT
???
i love you all ;)