eight ;D

lol i decided to not sleep tonight & just update so here you are

& a pic of louis' pajamas up top ;)

-

harry and louis stopped kissing after a while, and planned the rest of the night out. they'd just be themselves, and see where it goes.

"do i have permission to kiss you whenever i want?" harry mumbled into louis' hair, and the lad cheekily answered,"nope!"

"hm," harry sighed,"too bad."

harry brought lou's head up with two fingers under his chin, and placed a chaste kiss to his lips.

louis blushed, and pulled away from their hug... thing.

"can i go get changed?" louis asked,"it's hot."

"sure, go ahead," harry said. he was already comfortable, his sweats and a teeshirt suffice.

louis scampered up the stairs, and quietly did a victory dance. he just kissed harry, well actually harry kissed him, but who the hell cares he and harry just kissed!

tonight was... special, per say. he wanted to make a good impression, and make harry know that he liked him back.

wait, did harry even like him? or was it just an in the moment thing?

all of louis' confidence vanished, and he stood there for a moment to compose himself.

"of course he likes you," louis said,"he just kissed you!"

louis then shook off the negative thoughts, and looked for his tommy hilfiger pajama set. it was black, cotton, and tight enough to show off his bum.

he slipped them on, and a pair of white ankle socks, because he hated for his feet to be cold. he looked at his appearance one more time before walking back downstairs.

harry glanced up, and his breath was taken away. how does the little minx get cuter and cuter everyday?

"so, what's the plan?" louis asked.

"well, what do you want to do?" harry answered Lou's question with his own,"we've got a while until lights out."

"wanna play video games?"

"you know how to play any?" harry asked, reaching over to grab the xbox controller.

"i'd like to think that i'm pretty good at fifa," louis shrugged, and asked,"is that a challenge?"

louis sat down on the couch, just close enough so that their knees were overlapping. harry chuckled, and passed him a remote.

"of course it is," harry said,"just don't cry when i beat you."

-

"you beat me... again," harry said, dumbfounded by the boy's skills. he had beaten him four times now, complete shut out.

"don't cry, harry," louis teased.

harry turned around, and gave louis a death glare. louis just giggled, and said,"what? did i offend you?"

"you're gonna regret teasing me, lou," harry smirked, inching closer to the smaller boy who was bubbling with laughter.

"how so?"

"you'll be begging for me to stop, princess," he grumbled playfully again.

that statement caught louis off guard, but before he could say,"what?" harry had him pinned against the couch, and he began to tickle his ribs and stomach.

"n-no!" louis began to laugh,"stop it! get off!"

"i tried to warn you," harry snickered.

"st-stop it!" louis howls, wiggling his toes from how much harry's fingers tickled him.

"i didn't hear a please," harry teased, "maybe i shouldn't, not right now."

louis was in hysterics, tears of laughter pooling in his baby blue eyes.

"p-please!"

"please what?" harry bantered, continuing to dig his fingers into louis' sides.

"please, stop tickling me!" louis cried, his ribcage getting sensitive.

"please stop tickling me, who?"

harry didn't want to stop, the skin that was peaking out from under lou's shirt was soft, and he couldn't stop touching it.

"please, stop tickling me, harry!" louis squealed, and sighed in relief when harry's hands left his torso.

"you alright, princess?" harry cooed, placing kisses on the younger boy's cheeks. louis was panting, and his face a light pink.

"i am, no thanks to you," louis sassily retorted.

"snarky, aren't we?" harry mused, lightly smacking the boy on the thigh,"no need to be rude."

louis just sighed, all of that laughing made him tired, and all he wanted to do right now was take a little nap.

he curled up to harry, where his head was on his chest, and his legs over his thighs,"just tired, yeah?"

"go ahead and take a nap, baby," harry whispered,"i won't go anywhere."

that's the last thing that louis heard before closing his eyes.

harry loved how soft louis' skin was. he didn't mean to, but he watched as he slept and how his tan skin was just soft under his touch. especially his small tummy.

it was so cute, small and round. there was a little crease across it, meaning that it folded over when louis bent over, and harry loved that. he loved that louis didn't care about being stick thin.

all in all, louis was great.

-

LOL I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO EMD THIS BUT HERE WE ARE ANYWAYS

sorry :(