two :D

"okay, so should i wear the skirt or the leggings?" niall asked from the other side of the phone.

"could you wear the leggings? i was planning on wearing a skirt," louis said, looking down to his outfit.

"oh yeah, of course," niall said,"they'll make my legs look tone, anyways."

today's the day. the two boys would be on a bus headed north for two months. they were ecstatic.

"i wonder if there will be any hot guys there," ni thought out loud.

"there's bound to be at least one," louis said,"and we could share him."

niall laughed.

"alright, i'll pick you up in thirty, okay?"

"okay, see you then, ni," louis said, and the line went dead.

louis sat on his bed with his phone in hand, and went over his checklist. just to make sure he didn't leave anything.

"lou-lou?"

louis turned to see phoebe standing there, big sad eyes and a trembling lip.

"hey, pheebs, what's wrong?"

the small girl ran up to him and hugged his waist,"i don't want you to go!"

his heart swelled,"i'm not leaving forever, love. just for the summer. not even all of it."

"m'gonna miss you," she mumbled,"no one paints my nails all pretty like you do."

"i could paint them really quick," louis offered, anything to make his sister happy,"what color would you like?"

"pink, please."

pink it was.

-

"all done, doll!"

"thanks, lou-lou!" phoebe said, kissing his cheek and then skipping away. typical 8 year olds.

on que, niall's yellow punch-buggy's horn beeped from outside.

"bye, guys!" louis called, but no one answered. he sighed, oh well.

he dashed outside with his hot-pink luggage, and scooted into the front seat.

"you ready?"

"ready!"

-

lol dis is so short
sry