twenty (≧∇≦)

y'all's comments are gr8, so I went ahead and wrote another chap & OMG SHI GOES DOWN!!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"do you want to go to the beach?" harry asked after lounging in the bedroom for an hour.

louis shut the last of his drawers, and turned and said, "yeah, to swim or just walk?"

"well, as much as i'd enjoy to see you shirtless," harry teased, "i'd think it'd be too cold to swim, seeing that the sun is setting."

louis blushed, but nonetheless got up to follow harry outside.

"ah, that sunset is sick," he noted as he wiggled his toes in the sand. harry nodded, ruffling his hair before saying, "yeah, pretty."

the two began walking down the beach, and harry slowly reached out to take lou's hand.

he loved the fact that his hand was so much bigger than louis', and when his thumb ran over louis' fingers he could feel his hand tense up for a split second.

"you're so precious, lou," harry blurted out of the blue.

louis looked up, and mumbled a sweet, "thank you, harry."

harry didn't get how someone could be so fucking cute. he didn't understand.

he stopped in his tracks, and louis didn't notice until his arm was pulled back. he turned around and asked, "why'd you stop?"

harry didn't respond, but he did pull louis close and smash his lips onto the other's. that made louis swoon, but then again, when doesn't harry make him weak in the knees?

louis hummed highly into the kiss, and harry's hands came up to cradle his face. his thumbs stroked his cheeks, loving how smooth they were.

the kiss seemed to last forever. neither of them knew exactly how long they had been there, but when they opened their eyes the sun was gone, and the stars were shining brightly.

"harry," louis mumbled, his face still held in the older boy's hands, "i like you."

harry chuckled, and said, "well, i would hope so. you did just kiss me."

"no," louis laughed, "i, you know, really like you."

louis felt dumb. he was trying to explain his feelings like a primary schooler. he can't even string his thoughts together correctly to show harry how he makes him feel.

"well, princess," harry said softly, craning his head low to see lou eye to eye, "i really like you, too."

princess, louis thought, i'm a princess.

"come on," harry said, "let's go."

so the two walked in a sweet silence back to their temporary home. hand in hand, and happy as ever.

when they entered, they saw everyone on the couch, all chatting it up. liam was in the kitchen making chicken quesadillas for dinner.